Indiana gold!

z.daniel88

Feb 17, 2012
Richmond IN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
my last trip out netted me this little pile of color...not much in dollar value but a lot in sentimental lol but gotta love findin gold where everyone tells you their aint any ... da feva!
Gold.jpg

Upvote 1

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
That's awesome, better than a kick in the ball bag.

Mud

Dec 28, 2008
Buford, Ga
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac, Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was there an old mine near by?

OP
OP
Z

z.daniel88

Feb 17, 2012
Richmond IN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
was there an old mine near by?

nope ...no mines at all around here except for a long lost silver mine ive heard of. just some nice lookin river rocks that are beggin to be turned over. if only i could dredge here it would be awesome!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeee-Haaaah!! Congrats on putting color in your poke!

Threshold

Mar 3, 2012
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gold is always nice ;)

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, gold is gold. Hamid

Indiana Digger

Oct 13, 2010
E.C. Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II SL90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my last trip out netted me this little pile of color...not much in dollar value but a lot in sentimental lol but gotta love findin gold where everyone tells you their aint any ... da feva!
View attachment 621471

Damn, z.daniel88...this Hoosier is gonna head southeast and join ya! Love that sparkle! Congrats!

~Indiana Digger~

OP
OP
Z

z.daniel88

Feb 17, 2012
Richmond IN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 621471

Damn, z.daniel88...this Hoosier is gonna head southeast and join ya! Love that sparkle! Congrats!

~Indiana Digger~

anytime indiana digger, fellow prospectors are always welcome in my parts! just bring your own shovel lol Good luck to you as well!

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D@#m Z man that looks like a mighty fine take for Indiana gold. That be alot chunkier lookin than what I've been findin. I've got to get closer to the middle of the state. Went out yesterday in Warren Co. 5 hrs of diggin and 20 specs of fine flour just ain't gettin it anymore.

justanotherpulltab

Apr 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer II
Thats cool, I live in the same town as you also...do any detecting. I just started panning myself. cool finds.

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Some nice looking glacial gold,there! It all adds up! Keep digging and adding to that vial!! It will be full by the end of...well...err...sometime in a couple of years! I bring as much of that Hoosier gold home as I can!! After several years, still working on the same vial!

OP
OP
Z

z.daniel88

Feb 17, 2012
Richmond IN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
D@#m Z man that looks like a mighty fine take for Indiana gold. That be alot chunkier lookin than what I've been findin. I've got to get closer to the middle of the state. Went out yesterday in Warren Co. 5 hrs of diggin and 20 specs of fine flour just ain't gettin it anymore.

im tellin you gotta find them big ole bends in the creeks that have washed everything down to clay ...then work the transition areas from clay to rock ...thers gold in there or at least IM findin it there lol went out today and got the most ive ever gotten plus the biggest flake ive seen yet..pics to come on the groups website Hoosier Prospectors

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gotta love gold!!!

OP
OP
Z

z.daniel88

Feb 17, 2012
Richmond IN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thats cool, I live in the same town as you also...do any detecting. I just started panning myself. cool finds.

nope havent gotten a detector yet just the ole pan and shovel at the moment ...cant keep the gold in the sluive box round here. you have any cool finds round here?

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing around here your going to work for what you get, there's gold but your not going to get rich but it's fun trying. GOOD HUNTING

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread