Industrial mess pee an auge

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let’s say that we have a couple of US manufactures that are getting ready to release their new units to the market. Company #1 is the first out and advertises that their new units have the needed #1 feature. Company #2 sees that company #1 has this feature so they stop and add the same feature to their soon to be released units. Their announcement finds its way back to old company #1 and they now have to stop the release and add yet another feature and announce that. Company #2 gets wind of this new addition to the Company#1’s and they now pull back for the second time and now they are busy adding another feature to their soon to be released units.

This madness seems to be currently raging and all those new customers that have been patiently waiting are growing impatient. The great end result will be that the customers will be getting ATX type features in a entry level machine if these companies continue on their present course and keep on trying to “one up” the other.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
untill it has a beer tap and digs for me I'm cool with waiting.features schmeatures

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think company 1, 2 and others realize that all folks don't necessarily have "ATX" means.
Affordable and ever progressing entry level machines will always be available.
Now I've got that outta the way, Where Is The New TESORO!!!?? ;)
Peace ✌

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, I certainly haven't seen what I would call madness when it comes to detector development. Nothing earth shattering or must have. And, I would settle for some manufacturers figuring out how to provide current features with a pound or so less weight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread