Interesting Half finds, need help with ID

wirebender

Sep 11, 2007
California
I found these mixed in with a few boxes I did a few nights ago, they appear to say "coincrazed" and "tnet coincrazed" I thought I would post them on here to see if anybody had any info on who they are and or if you think that the "tnet" is the same as this. southern california boxes from loomis, (yellow flats)

Attachments

• IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0
THOSE COINS ARE FREAKIN CRAZY!!!!!

Former active member who had some pretty "lively" conversations with the members here.

LOL, good old coincrazed.... Is his name blocked?

Yes, I found one last year that said Cali trip on the back, Coin crazed on the front.

It's obviously a teller that has finally gone Postal.

Notice the twisted smile when they drag your bags of coin off to the counter?

These are dangerous people.

Keep on Rollin' !

Piledriver said:
It's obviously a teller that has finally gone Postal.

Notice the twisted smile when they drag your bags of coin off to the counter?

These are dangerous people.

Keep on Rollin' !

I always thought that the thick glass at the bank was to protect US from the tellers. Some of them look pretty mean...

Coin Crazed im 99% sure is a member here,....lol

I looked him up using google, there are posts by him, but for some reason I can't view it because I am not allowed or is taken down by a moderator. Try it out type this into google ---> "Coin Crazed site:treasurenet.com" w/o the quotations.

yikes!! I didn't except to get this many responses from my post! I guess this guy has done some interesting things?!

now you guys got me thinking,,, you know how you can do the crazy george, or the wild george bills to track the movement of them online, etc,, i wonder if there would be a way to track the movement of the coins online?

maybe a searchers mark database?! haha..

thanks again for the replies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back