76.2 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why do they always start this way?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...looks like you had a wonderful adventure.

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look like NASA photos of some distant planet:dontknow:

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I had a skin rash that looked alot like that once...

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought we didn't get pics until July 19th:) are you still coming to mine the deposit here in Ca? You want to meet up and go grab a beer? My treat lol.

OP
OP
J

jza01701

Jun 17, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
These are pictures taken as a screen shot from my mobile telephone. I arrive in California July 19th. Though, these are photographs of a location an entire days driving distance from the Bay Area. Because the BLM told me any prospecting for claims in San Francisco County is not allowed, I started researching locations in Nevada, Arizona, and the Sierra Nevada Mountains for hiking. I will only be in SF for a few hours to get my rental car on the 19th. I am driving to Elko, Nevada the same day. I will not be back to SF until later on the 23rd. I am heading back to Boston on the 24th. So, thanks for the offer. Unless you are interested in driving to Nevada for four days, I will be skipping the mining in the CA Gold Fields and heading 8 - 12 hours East. Again, these pictures are 500 -1000 miles from the Bay Area. Jon

OP
OP
J

jza01701

Jun 17, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Also, I am originally from Concord, Massachusetts. Ralph Waldo Emerson was from my home town. Our local ER is at Emerson Hospital and the artists collaborative is The Emerson Umbrella.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jza01701

Jun 17, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Along with; Henry David Thoureau (Walden Pond), Louisa May Alcott (Little Women), and the first Concord Grape vine in America (100 feet from the Alcott House). The list is endless; (Concord): The Old North Bridge (Minutemen vs. British Soldiers)....

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said latest adventure? You do realize what it's like in the Nevada desert right now?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
These are pictures taken as a screen shot from my mobile telephone. I arrive in California July 19th. Though, these are photographs of a location an entire days driving distance from the Bay Area. Because the BLM told me any prospecting for claims in San Francisco County is not allowed, I started researching locations in Nevada, Arizona, and the Sierra Nevada Mountains for hiking. I will only be in SF for a few hours to get my rental car on the 19th. I am driving to Elko, Nevada the same day. I will not be back to SF until later on the 23rd. I am heading back to Boston on the 24th. So, thanks for the offer. Unless you are interested in driving to Nevada for four days, I will be skipping the mining in the CA Gold Fields and heading 8 - 12 hours East. Again, these pictures are 500 -1000 miles from the Bay Area. Jon

This still doesn't help us any with these pics. Ok, they're from Nevada. ......And??

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not land in Nevada? I'm trying to understand why you would drive right through gold country to end up prospecting in Nevada?

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Okay well maybe next time, good luck on the trip.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still really confused..................:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread