Interrupted by the big, fluffy, white flying objects

musky44

Jan 29, 2010
west viginia
started the morning out with a steady little, light rain. once it turned to snow it didnt take long to cover things up. big ol fat fluffy flakes. still managed to get a couple hours to look. I walked by this field several times this past year, on the way to one of my favorite creeks, its just an old hay field about 6-7 acres im guessing, all freshly turned over. They didnt turn it till the first week of Jan. and since then we have had two snow melts and a light rain. Its starting to give up some flint. Managed to save these thismorning, before the snow hit.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0153.JPG
    IMG_0153.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Cool, nice finds and in situs. Hey at least you got some dirt to look at dude, we just got an inch or two of ice and a couple inches of snow on top of that.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you are saying musky. I have been doing some training at work all week and the snow had finally melted off and we were only doing a half day today so I had planned to go hunting after we were done at 11:00 AM. It was raining at 10:00 AM and by the time I left at 11 the ground was completely covered. Man, I really ticked off. We got about 2 inches when it was all said and done.

OP
OP
musky44

musky44

Jan 29, 2010
west viginia
Well guys lets look at the bright side, we got plowed fields, warmer waters to wade in(which means the musky are going to be hungry, although it is hard to fish when i cant take my darn eyes off the banks and gravel bars) and baseball season. Its all just right around the corner. thank goodness. Good luck on ur hunts fellas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread