Introducing Miss Tnet Sexy Iron

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
Don't yell at me for this one. Blame the hot weather for the absurdity of it. I was corresponding with BucklBoy about another subject on Tnet and I casually mentioned that people don't appreciate rusty iron as it is never in the banner.. Well, BuckleBoy casually mentioned that they should start a category called "Sexy Iron". With the hot weather and not much to do, I put together "Miss Tnet Sexy Iron" from items I have dug up over the years. It is sure to make the banner now.

Attachments

• sexy iron.JPG
    sexy iron.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 480

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If not Banner, at least 'Honorable Mention'. :tongue3:

Fossis............

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great art using finds!!!!! but not to be sexist you have to create a Mr also!!! that might get you banned!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Great art using finds!!!!! but not to be sexist you have to create a Mr also!!! that might get you banned!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Yes, that's the truth! :laughing7: Red, is that you or is it Chug? :dontknow:

Great creation...I love it! :icon_thumright:

:wink: RR

jeff456

Dec 15, 2008
You sure put her in her place.... I mean you put an iron in her hand and all. Too bad you did'nt dig a whisk or mixer or something for her other hand. Hope you are not in too much trouble with the ladies when they see this. But, between you, me and all the guys, good job!

Jeff

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would honestly make a decent looking sculpture. :icon_thumleft: You have a good eye there for art

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is true, we don't see any iron on the banner. But to be honest almost every iron find (the best I mean) I've seen posted on this forum the last few years would be boderline if I was the person choosing. My cannonball from last Fall didn't make it, and I really didn't expect it to, but I bet if I would have acted a little more excited, and posted pictures of the fort it was shot from, and the cimcumstaces for which it was fired, it would have had a much better chance. A trade axe I see about the same, and would need great condition, a stamp, or interesting context to push it to the banner. Civil war shells, hard to say but since we see so few I think they should be considered, and a no brainer for the rarer types. Other than those I think any iron find would have to be super interesting, and most tend to be far from it. Maybe someone should start an iron thread on the best finds, and it's funny it hasn't been done yet with all the other themes going. Maybe I should be the one to do it. ;D

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She single? What's her favorite quote? Likes, dislikes?, Turn-ons, turn-offs?
C'mon, don't leave us hangin' man!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now THAT is some SEXY IRON!

;D

Iron Patch said:
That is true, we don't see any iron on the banner. But to be honest almost every iron find (the best I mean) I've seen posted on this forum the last few years would be boderline if I was the person choosing. My cannonball from last Fall didn't make it, and I really didn't expect it to, but I bet if I would have acted a little more excited, and posted pictures of the fort it was shot from, and the cimcumstaces for which it was fired, it would have had a much better chance. A trade axe I see about the same, and would need great condition, a stamp, or interesting context to push it to the banner. Civil war shells, hard to say but since we see so few I think they should be considered, and a no brainer for the rarer types. Other than those I think any iron find would have to be super interesting, and most tend to be far from it. Maybe someone should start an iron thread on the best finds, and it's funny it hasn't been done yet with all the other themes going. Maybe I should be the one to do it. ;D

You're right. We need some good iron on the banner. There IS banner-worthy iron out there. And I thought that lumbercamp's logging museum (100s and 100s of pieces of iron--all preserved) should've made banner.

How about a piece of iron worth just shy of $13,000 USD? (And he almost left it on the site as Junk!)

Page 8 here:

http://www.jpl-designs.com/april-may2010/index.html

I agree that rarer shells, trade axes, and complete pistols/muskets should have consideration for the banner.

Great post, lumbercamp!! :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
Now THAT is some SEXY IRON!

;D

Iron Patch said:

How about a piece of iron worth just shy of $13,000 USD? (And he almost left it on the site as Junk!)

Page 8 here:

http://www.jpl-designs.com/april-may2010/index.html

I can't imagine that would be worth that kinda money to someone.... but I sure would love to find one. SOLD!

Bramblefind

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2009
New York
Detector(s) used
T2/F75 SE
Well I had intentions of making an iron man but it sort of looks like an angry baby.....hmmm :D

My iron is a bit of a mess too compared to Miss Iron's pristineness.

bjcoxs.jpg

OP
OP
lumbercamp

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
Miss Tnet Sexy Iron is a well educated, sophisticated, refined lady. I'm doing my darnedest to keep her away from your iron man. From the looks of him, he hasn't had a bath for well over 100 years.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, who else has "Iron Man" playing in their head?

"Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread