Port St Lucie, FL
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello fellow Treasure Hunters! I am:

Elena Evans-Chumsky

100_0644 (600x450).jpg

the wife of KennyChumsky from Youtube

100_0675 (600x428).jpg

I am new to Forums and just started to come across a few of them from scrapping to treasure hunting and I'm loving it. Therefore I joined and now I am introducing ourselves.

We currently and have been living without a security of a paycheck for over 3 years. We have a house, three kids and live in Port St Lucie, FL. To make a living we Ebay, Youtube, Craigslist, Yardsale & Scrap! Or any other avenues which are ethical that come our way. We are not afraid of working hard for our money and enjoy the luxury of not having to report to a boss, just the bills! LOL :whip2:

Kenny has been scrapping for over 20 years on and off, while I have just learned throughout the years we have been together. We still are learning every day. Here in Florida we are lucky to find scrap & treasures right off the side of the road constantly.

We do not pretend to be these big experts, but we do have a few success stories under our belt and always looking for new ways to find treasures or scrap! Kenny is a Big Scrapper, while I personally started off going to auction looking for treasures, from there I went to yard sales, thrift shops and eventually found myself digging through trash! I still like auctions, thrift shops and yard sales, but there is something about finding a treasure that doesn't cost anything, but the cost of time and gas. Another hot spot which I like to look for items is my local scrap yard. Instead of melting all their copper and brass pieces they get in. The good pieces they put to the side. They I just buy it based off the weight. I usually get them from anywhere to $2.50 to $3 per pound.

A few things still on my bucket list: Find old Indian Sites and dig for old bottles
Metal Detecting
Panning for Gold :headbang:

and I'm sure I will add more after reading more treasure hunting forums.

Either way we enjoy what we do and together make a great team. Here is a video we put together to represent what we do and love.

[youtube=425,350]6m7BhkibHSg[/youtube]

If you are interested in learning more about us please check out our http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyChumsky"]Youtube Channel[/url] or http://biggerhammerscrap.com/"]BiggerHammer Blog[/url]

From there we hope to join the Treasure Hunting Forum family to learn and share Treasure Hunting Techniques & Tips.

PS

If you read this far... WOW!!! Thanks LOL

:thumbsup:

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys sound like my kind of people! Welcome to T-net! alot of us do that kind of stuff too!

Chukers

OP
OP
BiggerHammer

BiggerHammer

Greenie
Dec 10, 2011
Port St Lucie, FL
Primary Interest:
Other
chukers said:
you guys sound like my kind of people! Welcome to T-net! alot of us do that kind of stuff too!

Chukers

Thank you very much. I just got into forums just recently and loving them... I never realized how addicting they can be =)

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BiggerHammer said:
chukers said:

Chukers

Thank you very much. I just got into forums just recently and loving them... I never realized how addicting they can be =)

yeah they can be... I watched few of your video and you guys are just like me smashing things up to scrap... I have a large amoint of computers... and its quite a job just for a few dollars... but it is income.

Chukers

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Elena & Kenny

pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg

Attachments

• pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg
    pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 790
OP
OP
BiggerHammer

BiggerHammer

Greenie
Dec 10, 2011
Port St Lucie, FL
Primary Interest:
Other
chukers said:
BiggerHammer said:
chukers said:

Chukers

yeah they can be... I watched few of your video and you guys are just like me smashing things up to scrap... I have a large amoint of computers... and its quite a job just for a few dollars... but it is income.

Chukers

That's right it all add up... Plus it keep my husband out of trouble and busy =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread