IPad App for scrap gold prices available

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this App for ScrapCalc to figure the price paid for scrap metals for my Ipad. It lets you see the price of metals for the day and you can choose the weight, Karat weight and percent of amount paid. This means you can easily calculate what amount of money you can expect from ARA Refineries or Midwest Refineries. You can also learn how much money you lost by selling to a jeweler or one of these rip off places like Cash 4 Gold.:BangHead:

To get the App you go to the App Store and search for gold Calculator. The ScrapCalc is free.

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Kewl App Sandman...and good advice on the Gold..:icon_thumright:

DiggingNC

Apr 23, 2006
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett ProPointer, SunRay Pro Gold Headphones. Previousdetectors were White's, Garrett's and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have used app for quite some time. It works great.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have added that with this App on your smart phone you can go into all these rip off Cash 4 Gold places or jewelry stores that buy gold and see just how much you are being robbed on your gold for the convenience of not having to mail it off to ARA or Midwest Refineries.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread