IS IT REALLY......G.O.L.D. ???

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Almost 3 hours on the beach. NOTHING worked, just a few bullet casings, etc. Not even a COIN ! But in the last half an hour I made my move, lol !

1. 2 metal buttons
2. 6 bullets, bullet casings, part of bullet casings...
3. 4 very small metal buttons
4. 2 parts of a valve of a tire (?)
5. 2.20 Euro = 2.60 USD
6. ring, "18KGP" = this gold ?
7. ear ring. Nice but I think the metal = silver

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

metaaldetectinga452.jpg

metaaldetectinga459.jpg

metaaldetectinga456.jpg

metaaldetectinga460.jpg

Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

I beleive the GP stands for gold plated. Either way, their some nice finds there. WTG!! HH

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GP is gold plated, I wonder what it's plated on, LOL! Silver? Nice finds and good you can get out. HH, Mike

O

OKIE

SWEET!!
Really nice finds. It looks like you're having a lot of fun. ;D
Keep up the good work, Happy Hunting. :D
Ray

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Bavaria Mike said:
GP is gold plated, I wonder what it's plated on, LOL! Silver? Nice finds and good you can get out. HH, Mike

Hahaha, not even on silver, the ID on the X-Terra wasn't high enough for silver. But it was fun finding it. Almost...

BOB VALDEZ (enjoying his find anyhow)

And thank you for helping me out. What do I (!!!!) know about gold, jewels, etc...

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Smartin said:
Bob,
Nice finds, thers's alot of history over there in Belgium.You'll be scoopn' up gold someday?
Smartin

Yes, it is "full or history" here. That is why my friends MD-ers prefer to hunt on the fields an pastures in stead of on the beaches. They find very old things like (this week) a ROMAN KEY. Never knew that the Romans already had... LOCKS ! That key can be like 2000 years old. Then there is this guy who found a very nice coin, made into an artifact by some soldier in the trenches in WW I. One can only guess the amount of time this man invested in his work, waiting in those trenches. The war in the trenches went on for 3-4 years. It is very likely that this artist never survived that war... And of course, my fellow MD-ers find stuff from the Romans, Celts, middle ages, etc...

So, to them, the beach must be out of the question....

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
vic910 said:
The earring looks like mother of pearl. Great finds!

vicki

Thank you, Vicki. Was hunting today as well, picture(s) will follow...

BOB VALDEZ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread