Is it safe to leave your stuff out of your sight?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in the country just me and Ali-Gator every thing is wide open...doors and morels !
Gary
0426160716.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm another of those guys you might think was pretty safe, a kilometer long driveway up the holler of a seriously large Appalachian mountain, at least 10 miles long, 10 miles wide, and 3100 feet high. On the other side from me, during WWII one of the military planes hit the side killing a dozen. Got plenty critters out there. This was ancestral land, kings grant - my family settled this little plot I have now.

Twice in the last month I've had to slip out the basement in the dark carrying self defense, because somebody was up here looking at us!

Didn't catch anyone, so obviously they're pretty competent as well. But I live here and I protect my 90 year old mother!

Keep the faith and live a straight life. Leave no hurt behind. Maybe someday we'll evolve to a gentle world.

Charlesp54

Oct 31, 2012
Hernando Ms / Memphis Tn
Detector(s) used
ATPro, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Propointer, 11" DD Coil, 5" DD Coil, 8" Concentric Coil, BH Tracker 4, Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where I am if its not locked, bolted, or cemented down. It's gone.

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in a area that used to be very safe and was considered farm/country living. Past 30 years nearly all the farms/mills ect. have been sold off and turned into cookie cutter complexes. We used to be able leave houses, cars, atv's unlocked. Recently my community was hit hard with theft, bad enough the local authority put up signs telling people to lock all doors and put all valuables in the house. In my last thread I posted a pic of a neighboring house that had been damaged by scrappers.
WP_20170118_12_44_39_Pro.jpg

7red7

Jan 24, 2017
N.W.Ontario
Detector(s) used
ATPRO Int., GTI2500 , Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in northern Can. town of 100,000 and we lock most things up now. My 30' trailer in the back yard i put in an old extention phone in the side window with a red led light on it and people think its a remote camera. have been asked an tell them yup.:hello: btw 21 F. temp, -6 C

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread