farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2013-09-17-535.jpg 2013-09-18-559.jpg 2013-09-18-563.jpg

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
That is natural. Either fossilized or carved by water. I can say that is positively NOT man made.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
That is natural. Either fossilized or carved by water. I can say that is positively NOT man made.

Diggitup, the vague but big U shaped groove to the left of the holes seems suggestive. Have you seen that sort of thing naturally made?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Drill Hole, with a broken handle, possibly shows distance and direction, if there's lots of carvings in the area you may have a yard, The large U possible depth indicator, The lower carving may indicate man or ? to the left side = may indicate a foot, the squares that's together may indicate double, the others VERY possibly that you should look for a rectangle, its just a map of sorts, measure the distance in metric MM or CM X 10 --- 100, it also may show the direction once you have found each of the markers.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Appears to be formed by water.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hi Dixiegal, I agree, what made me lean toward a drill hole was the flat bottom, sides look man made, I have seen things simular that was made by KGC, they used chisles a lot, kinda looks like a ducks head, wonder what paint would do

OP
OP
F

farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
friends at 150 meter diastance from the holes stone there is boulders as shown in pictures beneath it when v excavate u find broken Mud made cups,bowls,pots etc which mean its not natural but placed by some one in past. and these boulders have signs and marking as shown. thanks

b2.jpg a1.jpg a3.jpg b1.jpg

OP
OP
F

farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
v find this pot of old time in front of these boulders
pot.jpg

OP
OP
F

farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dixiegal, I agree, what made me lean toward a drill hole was the flat bottom, sides look man made, I have seen things simular that was made by KGC, they used chisles a lot, kinda looks like a ducks head, wonder what paint would do

the inside material of "U" is hard while outer portion is another material like soft rock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions