Opinions?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
What do you think? Referring to the painted red marks, a cross and an L laid on its back, so to speak. Thank you in advance.
Oroblanco
painted-marker2.jpg Copyright (c) 2013 R.A.Decker

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Painted or stained marks last a long time, but they aren't considered permanent. Their 'preciseness' style seems 'Anglo', but they could well be Native American pictographs too. The location of the marks should help - Indian history, forest nearby, mining district, archaeological site, etc.

The left figure doesn't look like an 'L' to me - more of a straight line with a short uneven cross piece on the right end, then a separation between another small mark to the left. Hard to say since the coloring might have eroded. The top arm of the cross ends exactly at the sharp rock edge, which likely was planned.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
roy
think of this as an stone "post-it note..it is jesuit in nature..the cross is not native american..they had a symbol for
venus the evening and morning ;star' but not like this,.. the "L" is really the number "7" showing camp site for the pack train, because there most likely be a trail to the mine or cache starting at the camp site they didnt want their advice to be "in the clear"...like a lot of my posts lately..this exact cross has showed up twice this last week, and no one has taken the time or circumstance to decode it.. I know its secrets..and have seen it in south america and here in the usa...I will pm you the solution,,but this one is not for the confused cloud readers or those pitching denial..too important to the overall solution to the code..pearls before swine style...ha~!
normally the 7 points to the camp site they dont take the pains to hide its location, in this case the coded the location because of something important can be found at the site..and it could only be the alpha monuments marking the beginning of the trail to the mine and or the quint cache..so follow closely the solutions I pmed, once you find the campsite..look for a high spot..or perhaps stone breastwork..a low fortification against attack...water maybe nearby..be alert to the fact that a kings monument will have no hoyos..but extra numbers of elements to solve..good pics at the correct timeline will reveal lots of data..good luck
hope to see the next chapter unfold...

oro - oro blanco, mi amigo
rangler

ps good to see you here roy, glad you survived the 4 foot snow storm..!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread