Is it worth it to look for treasure in my crawl space

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Hello my house was built in 1838 at the time it was poor farmers country people have told me nothing is there well I found a Indian head penny in a floor board and a hoard by the well with quarter eagles but back on topic the crawl soace was put in in 1903 would they put money in the crawl space loose or berried could I have details on anything bottles etc. thx

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello my house was built in 1838 at the time it was poor farmers country people have told me nothing is there well I found a Indian head penny in a floor board and a hoard by the well with quarter eagles but back on topic the crawl soace was put in in 1903 would they put money in the crawl space loose or berried could I have details on anything bottles etc. thx
It would never hurt to look. No chance of finding anything if you don't. I had many people tell me I won't find anything in a spot because they said the people were very poor. I found some of my best stuff in those spots. Poor or not back then a lot of people didn't trust banks,etc. and either buried or hid there money in or close to home and they kept some on them that they may lose for me to find with my detector. Hash

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread