Is the gold really there ?

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.mygold.co.nz/swiss-bank-just-refused-to-give-my-friend-his-gold/

If the above link is correct in it's premise that the gold just is not there, then when it becomes known, things could get interesting. I would not be at all surprised if the gold is not held where it should be. but I'm a notorious pessimist when it involves trusting anyone who wears a tie :tongue3:. Nuggy

Upvote 0

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is true, it would be very bad.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its prolly as empty as fort knox

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are large amounts of Gold being mined right now, big mechanical operations, and it is going somewhere. The market is shaky, like card houses, the slightest thing could start it sliding and that would be bad!

We've just been told that the housing market is short of used homes, I heard it on the news two days ago. Bull! The banks are holding a bunch of homes so they do not disrupt the market by letting loose of them. Yes it would be bad if all the card houses fell down, soupline bad or worse!......................63bkpkr

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think it was what I saw, Alvin Toffers book printed in 1973 "Future Shock".
If the Gold was not there it would be a giant shock that would rock the world, Bang!
Kinda like balanced economy, In the rich South African Diamond mines the owners only allow so many Diamonds exported each year so to keep the "Rare Diamonds" price high!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread