Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
2Screwed,
According to your comment on glorified dowsing rods I take it you believe in dowsing. There may some hope for you yet. It seems to me
that Carl is offering $25,000 because he really wants to sell an LRL if he can make one that works for him and sell it to others. Same thing
happens in China where they steal others ideas and copy them for sale.
Rich

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
2Screwed,
According to your comment on glorified dowsing rods I take it you believe in dowsing. There may some hope for you yet. It seems to me
that Carl is offering $25,000 because he really wants to sell an LRL if he can make one that works for him and sell it to others. Same thing
happens in China where they steal others ideas and copy them for sale.
Rich

With all due respect.... Wow, the rest of the people that think LRL's work really need to ask you to think before you post anything. IN MY OPINION your comments have done nothing to further their/your side of the discussion and are probably embarrassing to some of them. That being said, I'm going to end this conversation with you right here. Have a great night!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~2screwed~
With all due respect.... Wow, the rest of the people that think LRL's work really need to ask you to think before you post anything. IN MY OPINION your comments have done nothing to further their/your side of the discussion and are probably embarrassing to some of them. That being said, I'm going to end this conversation with you right here. Have a great night!
What side of the discussion is he hindering?...After all the name of the thread is....
Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?....The answer to that is “Yes”...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me that Carl is offering $25,000 because he really wants to sell an LRL if he can make one that works for him and sell it to others.

Nope. I originally established the challenge to call out the fakers, the people who make and sell the frauds. For them, I will even accept the burden of travel. They put up nothing.

Several ordinary users asked me to expand the challenge to include anyone, so I did. But they have to bear the burden of travel. Hey, if they can do what they say they can do, they get $25,000! So far, everyone I've tested has been a spectacular failure, not even close. Random guessing all the way.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Art,
You could have made him $25,000 poorer, no wonder he was a no show.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
One of the places I went was a test set up by Carl...He was to test a device named a Omni-Range Master..Carl was a no show but the skeptic goons made an appearance..Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
I think all the skeptics are really looking for someone to find a treasure for them and won't put the effort or practice into
devices that do work. That is their loss and their frustration. Too bad.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A little history for everyone..About 30 years ago a lot of LRL makers had huge hunts with their devices...After many years of these hunts being interrupted by the skeptics and sometimes sabotaged they were stopped as no one likes being called names and beat up...So the skeptics moved to the internet to peruse their acts of terror..So far the only thing they have accomplished is slow down the free flow of information..We are still here and are not going away....Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Art,
These skeptics remind me of the government trying to disprove UFOs. They don't want anyone else to study anything. You notice
that the government doesn't try to disprove ghosts? No reason to hide ghosts, they aren't a threat. Apparently LRLs are a threat
to someone.
Have you ever used a LRL to find mercury? I haven't but did have a request, wondering if there was a setting for it. I assume there
is, but don't have it.
Thanks
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Treasure finder...I have a few pounds of Mercury that is contaminated. I have two freq that works on it...8.9 and 9.125...Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Thanks for those freqs Art. We want to check an old Spanish mining area, might help. I could use an old mercury battery as a test
sample.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Do some test to find what is best for your device...Art
Mercury
Atomic # ...80
Low Freq...3.1
Mid freq...6.0
Hi Freq...8.9

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Some More
Redwood...15.935
Dinosaur bones...9.744
Mammoth tusk...13.49
Porcelains or pottery...14.72

olfacere

Feb 22, 2013
Georgia, US
Detector(s) used
Tesoro MicroMax Silver
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not trying to get everyone started back up again, but this deserves saying. Perpetual motion does exist and we can see it in nature. It's the way light photons move themselves throughout space and time infinitely.

jwms

Jan 31, 2011
The lrl's I am familiar with are hyped gimicks that you will spend much mulla on and get nothing for the investment. Think devining rods or dowsing. That being said, my father-in-law could find water mains, power lines and the likes buried in a road when others with pi or t-r detectors could not. I am a scientist and I can not explain it. As a kid my dad dug a water well 8' deep where a neighbor with a willow switch told him to dig. Her had dug some other sites as deep as 12 feet and dry as a bone. Personally, LRL should be ACL, Another Conned Loser.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The lrl's I am familiar with are hyped gimicks that you will spend much mulla on and get nothing for the investment. Think devining rods or dowsing. That being said, my father-in-law could find water mains, power lines and the likes buried in a road when others with pi or t-r detectors could not. I am a scientist and I can not explain it. As a kid my dad dug a water well 8' deep where a neighbor with a willow switch told him to dig. Her had dug some other sites as deep as 12 feet and dry as a bone. Personally, LRL should be ACL, Another Conned Loser.

Oh me oh my jwms, HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING? All those people who bought them, and got no results, does NOT mean they are snake oil. Heavens no. It merely means they didn't practice long enough, and try hard enough. I mean, for pete's sake, did you pick up a metal detector and find gold coins on your first day out? OF COURSE NOT. You had to practice to hear those deeper silver coins, didn't you? Then why oh why the double-standard on LRLs?

If a person tries for a week, and the LRL doesn't produce results, then that merely means he needs to try for 2 weeks. If he tries for a month with no results, well then it merely means he should try for two months, etc... I mean, afterall, Mel Fisher tried for years to find the motherload, so why the double-standard for LRL's? Tsk Tsk

All the user needs to do, is point the thing at enough likely-looking ruins, then pull out the detector to "pinpoint". And .... dig enough holes, and eventually, you WILL find a goodie. And it will all be because of the LRL.

So recant your naysayer remarks please. We will forgive you. :hello:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Wrong Tom

Oh, so you mean I CAN pick up an LRL, and have a reasonable expectation to find goodies on my first times out, with no detector to "pinpoint"? If that's the case, then sign me up! Where do I get one asap? 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread