Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
I doubt if you will find any proof, but I can see where it may look suspicious to some when Carl, is on the payroll of a major metal detector company, and bragging on the internet about his showing an LRL he received to other employees in his office and laughing about it. Dell
Great! So, as the believer's mindset goes, if you can't provide proof, then it must not exist, right?

Same goes for you, hung.

I swear, you guys and your conspiracy theories. There are, what 2? 3? 4? admitted LRL manufacturers on this board, yet you see no irony at all in ignoring this, and imagine that the skeptics are getting paid by metal detector companies to post here?

Rest assured, gentlemen, the metal detector companies aren't worried a bit about being overtaken in the market by your little toys....

jasonbo

Nov 1, 2005
Round Rock, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace250 / Cibola
I know of one monster that will get to them pretty quicly an put them on the surface

kone.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I would like to ask all these so called expert treasure hunters a question.
Why does a person buy a Metal Detector? Is it not because he wants to locate unknown objects.
Why does him or her not use their Knowledge, intuition and guessing to find treasure
nothing to do with the real rational sciences and everything to do with one's imagination, the unconscious mind, and the natural desire and want for a plausible explanation that satisfies the ego of the operator
obtained from Chance Guessing.
that research and intuition have a lot to do with your finds,
an illusion, brought on by the compelling nature of the ideomotor effect.
I wonder why these facts do not apply to using a metal Detector. After all many people have told use that they use a Metal Detector the same as Dowsing rods…Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
aarthrj3811 said:
Why does him or her not use their Knowledge, intrusion and guessing to find treasure

Yeah.... c'mon treasure hunters. Start using intrusion. I'll bet you could find a whole bunch more stuff.

Aaaaaa yuppers.... sixx munths ago I culd not even spel tresyour huntter. Now I r one. (butt I steel kan't spel it)

:D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Ted Groves said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Why does him or her not use their Knowledge, intrusion and guessing to find treasure

Yeah.... c'mon treasure hunters. Start using intrusion. I'll bet you could find a whole bunch more stuff.

Aaaaaa yuppers.... sixx munths ago I culd not even spel tresyour huntter. Now I r one. (butt I steel kan't spel it)

LOL!! ;D

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Dell Winders said:
A part time business,Yes! a profession, No! Dell

Errrrrr.... aaaa... if selling 3" lengths of PVC pipe for $75 (plus shipping) is strictly a part-time business, what is the other full-time profession that you are involved in?

(Besides hanging around here on a daily basis injecting your brand of postings.)

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Ted Groves said:
aarthrj3811 said:

Owww, now my stomach muscles hurt. <insert cartoon of guy doubling over laughing>

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Why does a person buy a Metal Detector? Is it not because he wants to locate unknown objects.
nothing to do with the real rational sciences and everything to do with one's imagination, the unconscious mind, and the natural desire and want for a plausible explanation that satisfies the ego of the operator
I wonder why these facts do not apply to using a metal Detector. After all many people have told use that they use a Metal Detector the same as Dowsing rods…Art
FACT 1
1984. USA
At Garret Metal Detectors backyard, Alonso is demonstrating to Charles Garret the prototype of what would become later, Mineoro's DCH85 Pistol Detector. Suddenly Alonso got a signal from several and several feet away. He pinpointed the location and marked the spot with an X. Garret imediately told someone to pick his best toy at the time to check it. The MD remained silent. They started to dIg anyway. About a couple of feet deep later, Garret's toy started to emit a very weak beep. Finally Alonso dug a gold pocket watch and handled him the 'gem'. Garret went nuts... Acting like a true child, he started to run in circles yelling and showing everybody he would pass by what was found.
FACT 2
2006. Paraguay
Inside an abandoned mine, Alonso has the FG80 in hands and about to be used.
To prove how much deeper the Mineoro could go in comparison (trully unfair) with a conventional MD, they also brought the best detector they could find. Don't know the brand, but trully, it simply does not matter. The device specifically built for gold nuggets with the coil the size of a giant frying pan is waiting his turn to be used. Alonso turns the FG80 on and starts to scan the place from a distance. Then he gets a beep, and after tracking down the source he determines the exact spot. With the aid of the center and deep accessory, he determines the depth of being about 5 feet.
He turns the FG off. Then comes the MD operator and turns the beast on. Not a single beep. Then they start to dig. When the hole reaches about 3 feet, the MD still is silent. One foot more and finally the beast starts to emit a very weak beep. When 5 feet is reached a real small gold nugget is found.

Today I and my team utilize electronic devices we have built to reach amazing distances.
Today many people around the world also already utilize LRLs they also have built.
Today, almost a century later, conventional MDs still utilize the same old fashioned concept to detect metals and still have trouble to pass the 10 inch limit. Yet, they make several thousand of dollars selling these toys to people, making them believe they are now treasure hunters...

What a scam...

Tommy Torquemada

Mar 10, 2010
Dell Winders -

Some people say the "proof is in the pudding," and not in the electronics nor in blind tests. If so, about how many LRLs would you estimate you have sold to satisfied customers? And by "satisfied," I mean customers who have not complained nor asked for a refund. Thanks.

- Tommy

Tommy Torquemada

Mar 10, 2010
Dell Winders said:
Probably 50-60 in the past 10 years. Some are repeat customers. Most are "word of mouth" ??? Dell

That sounds good, but I suppose I should have asked "what percentage" for the numbers to be in a meaningful context.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Winders said:
...and bragging on the internet about his showing an LRL he received to other employees in his office and laughing about it.

Clarification: I was not the one laughing. A Good Question to ponder is, why would a bunch of EE's simply look inside an Electroscope, and bust out laughing?

Sadly, no, I don't get paid to investigate or debunk LRLs. All on my time, and my money. Just paid another $1000 for a super-rare LRL that I've been looking for for over 10 years.

And folks will notice that I don't post here very often; when I do, it's to address very specific points, and then I'm off again. Don't have time for the never-ending bashfest. I provide evidence, I provide help to folks who really want to learn, I provide a challenge to LRL manufacturers (again soon); folks can take 'em or leave 'em.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I guess if you want to get an answer from you make belief experts you have to keep after you as they are real good at Ducking and Dodging…
Re: Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
Reply To This Topic #114 Posted Yesterday at 02:26:58 PM Quote Modify Remove

Why does he or her not use their Knowledge, intuition and guessing to find treasure

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Dell Winders said:
During that time, I have not received any complaint whatsoever from my customers. That is a fact. So where is the scam the Skeptics keep accusing me of, and why? Dell

"A lot of people who've been scammed or swindled feel too embarrassed to report that they've been ripped off.

Often, they feel that if they had just been smarter, they would have avoided being scammed, and they keep silent for fear of being judged.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Smart people get scammed too (take a look at the recent Enron and WorldCom scandals). "

Read this and more at: http://www.scambusters.org/Scambusters58.html

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Old Silver said:
af1733 said:
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:
Fine. My profession has been stated and restated hundreds of times. I have been a Professional Treasure hunter/ Salvor, for the past 35 years.

Now, get a life of your own that doesn't involve me. Dell
So you don't claim your business as an LRL/MFD salesman??
Are we afraid to answer??

af, it seems to do no good asking that question of those who are afraid.
Sure seems that way.... But then the question becomes, why is Dell afraid to answer this question....?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Carl-NC said:
Dell Winders said:
...and bragging on the internet about his showing an LRL he received to other employees in his office and laughing about it.

Clarification: I was not the one laughing. A Good Question to ponder is, why would a bunch of EE's simply look inside an Electroscope, and bust out laughing?

Sadly, no, I don't get paid to investigate or debunk LRLs. All on my time, and my money. Just paid another $1000 for a super-rare LRL that I've been looking for for over 10 years.

And folks will notice that I don't post here very often; when I do, it's to address very specific points, and then I'm off again. Don't have time for the never-ending bashfest. I provide evidence, I provide help to folks who really want to learn, I provide a challenge to LRL manufacturers (again soon); folks can take 'em or leave 'em.

Hey Carl, two questions come to mind.

1 - What the 'bunch of engineers' were laughing at when they looked inside the device? Details please.

2 - If you, your company or any other sketpic are positive the electroscopes don't work as advertised, why you or anybody still have not filed a lawsuit against Afilani and his Electroscopes?

I would really appreciate if you could answer both questions.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Panic time

So...ya gonna pad the thread with another staged photograph or something photoshopped?
Art's still concerned the skeptics are panicking?? That old man needs to check his priorities. He can't spell, but wants to make sure we stay calm.....go figure..... ::)

O

Old Silver

af1733 said:
Old Silver said:
af1733 said:
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:
Fine. My profession has been stated and restated hundreds of times. I have been a Professional Treasure hunter/ Salvor, for the past 35 years.

Now, get a life of your own that doesn't involve me. Dell
So you don't claim your business as an LRL/MFD salesman??
Are we afraid to answer??

af, it seems to do no good asking that question of those who are afraid.
Sure seems that way.... But then the question becomes, why is Dell afraid to answer this question....?

It's no more a question for Dell than it is for Ted.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"A lot of people who've been scammed or swindled feel too embarrassed to report that they've been ripped off.

Often, they feel that if they had just been smarter, they would have avoided being scammed, and they keep silent for fear of being judged.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Smart people get scammed too (take a look at the recent Enron and WorldCom scandals). "
More Excuses Ted
Art's still concerned the skeptics are panicking?? That old man needs to check his priorities. He can't spell, but wants to make sure we stay calm.....go figure.....
It's no more a question for Dell than it is for Ted.

So is a fact that the Skeptics Cult does not allow you to provide poof about their theories? Is it also a fact that the Skeptics Cult does not allow you to have separate thoughts?...I thought I would ask because your post all look the same. They remind me of a record that is stuck…Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hung said:
1 - What the 'bunch of engineers' were laughing at when they looked inside the device? Details please.

The inside of the device, actually.

2 - If you, your company or any other sketpic are positive the electroscopes don't work as advertised, why you or anybody still have not filed a lawsuit against Afilani and his Electroscopes?

A lawsuit is filed by someone who has suffered damages, which I haven't. You could argue a metal detector company has suffered damages, but the reality is that the LRL market is so small the damages aren't measurable. So a court may not allow a lawsuit to proceed if damages cannot be demonstrated.

I've had quite a few people contact me, often after they bought an LRL, couldn't get it to work, finally did their homework, and ran across my web site. The common question they ask is, "Why doesn't someone do something about these people?" To which my response to them is, "Why don't YOU do something about it?" Everyone's wanting someone else to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread