Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Or maybe you so pitifully own this charade that you took
your camera across the road and focused it on a rock, then
took one of your morgans from your colection,
lifted the rock, placed the clean morgan under it. Then
you turned on the camera, did your little rangertell sidestep
squaredance nonelectric boogaloo discorimination dance
and dug up your morgan five minutes after you placed it
there.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
there.
Hey Clone….A Morgan is a horse to me. Get it straight….I did not dig up a HORSE…Art

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Why would anyone pay $1000 for an LRL that don't work? I didn't pay 1/3 of that for mine, and it works great. rockhound

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
there.
Hey Clone….A Morgan is a horse to me. Get it straight….I did not dig up a HORSE…Art

I see the schoolboy learned a new word, any bets on how long it
takes him to wear this one out.

Hey Art, guess what, my dad loved Morgan horses, we had several
through the years, not one of them came out of the dirt clean!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey rockhound…..They claim that none of them work and people are being scammed out of as much as $10,000. They are the scammers who are trying to stop honest treasure hunters from using this equipment. The first unit I bought cost me less than $300. The present one I use was less than $500. If you learn how to use the equipment what you paid for it will be recovered quickly. Thanks for stopping by….Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Carl-NC said:
The real problem with E-scopes is, when you remove the "protection," there was nothing to hide in the first place. There's nothing there. A battery that either powers a light bulb or a meter. That's all. That's probably what everyone was laughing at... a big rat's nest of nothing.

I'm not familiar with the Electroscopes circuits, so I can't tell you how effective they are on acomplishing what it's supposed to do, but I can tell you right away that you should NEVER underestimate what might look simple. Universe is so simple, yet extremely complex and perfect. Remember your physics classes... Transmissions of radio waves are a simple procedure. But the complexity of transmitters and receivers vary widely.

Courts generally give scientific evidence far more weight than anecdotal evidence.

Only when they are able to understand 'the scientific evidence'. If they don't, they need to realy on hard facts. And congratulations, you finally used the correct word this time. It's an evidence, not a proof. See bellow my explanation.

100 people can claim to have been successful, but if no one can demonstrate it in a reasonable scientific test (that is, it continuously fails), then those 100 people won't look very credible.

Your answer would only apply to a swivel type LRL that needs mastering and practice on how to use it in balance to avoid false signals or imprecise detection.
Yet, if out of 100 people, only one could perfectly suceed with it, an element of evidence would appear in the case, and the judge would have to consider this as (now it's the correct term), 'proof' because it would be documented. See what I have written about the 'benefit of doubt'.

You speak of legal proof, whereas I believe everyone around here is demanding scientific proof. As I said before, "proofs" are for mathematicians and distillers (and maybe lawyers); science deals in evidence, not proofs.

The meanings are the same whether it's in the legal, scientific or logical realms.

And no, science first deals with observations and expectations, then mathematics help to predict the expected model. And finally the model turns into an evidence which by the way many times has some variations over the predicted mathematical model.
But as I said, once evidence is factual, no proof is required anymore as proof does need documentation to be factual, whereas evidence is the fact itself.

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aarthrj3811 said:
Art. Reliable references and sources have been posted in regards to scientific testing of these contraptions. The conclusions and results are always the same. Does not work better than random guessing.

Furthermore, reliable references and sources have been posted in regards to tens of thousands of dollars that have been scammed from the US Government, as well as foreign Governments still being scammed by these contraptions.

Gee SWR….A bomb detector that happens to look like a L….Two body detectors…Can these products by even remotely connected to using a LRL to find treasure? Art

Every bomb squad I've seen has a metal detector, not coat hangers.

You've just made your own challenge! Go for it. I can't wait for the proof. Make sure it's recorded for the next Darwin award.

ZINCLID

Apr 2, 2010
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Mostly Tesoro units-I've owned five of them--but I've used Whites,Fishers,Garretts,Nautilus, Minelab, and Detex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell, a good friend of mine (10claw or tenclaw) owns two of your units and believes in them and other dowsing tools...I want to believe also, but it seems like everytime I use a dowsing rod I can get a "pull" on a known object-that is to say an object that I know the exact whereabouts of---but when I try to use the rods or locators in the field to hunt something that I'm not sure is really there, I HIT A DEAD END. I only get a reading on something that I know is there because my buddy and I had placed the item there. WHY?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ZINCLID said:
I only get a reading on something that I know is there because my buddy and I had placed the item there. WHY?

That's curious... does the same thing happen when you use a metal detector?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Re: Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
Reply To This Topic #172 Posted Today at 02:15:12 PM Quote

Dell, a good friend of mine (10claw or tenclaw) owns two of your units and believes in them and other dowsing tools...I want to believe also, but it seems like everytime I use a dowsing rod I can get a "pull" on a known object-that is to say an object that I know the exact whereabouts of---but when I try to use the rods or locators in the field to hunt something that I'm not sure is really there, I HIT A DEAD END. I only get a reading on something that I know is there because my buddy and I had placed the item there. WHY?
Hey ZINCLID…Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. This board is so bad that I have to check out people before I want to answer them. I have a long thread over in dowsing that may help you. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html
If you need more help please get my E-mail address from 10 claw and send me a message..Thanks for stopping by…Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
ZINCLID said:

Wait a minute. So if I understand correctly, the dowsing gadget works great and gives you a good indication ONLY when you know where the object is, or you have seen someone hide it so it might be out of sight but you know where it was hidden. Then, when you try to locate stuff that you have no prior knowledge of, the dowsing indication is suddenly gone... kaput! ::)

Give yourself a pat on the back! You have just learned the first and main principle of dowsing, and are well on your way to learning The Truth About Dowsing.

Why does it happen? Because your subconscious mind has no "good" or "accurate" knowledge of where the unknown targets are, so it cannot trigger the ideomotor response that cause the dowsing gadget to point towards the object. Thus, it gives you no response at all. If you continue trying to locate totally unknown objects, it will eventually give you a response, but they will be in error, and the results of your search will be the same as if you merely "guessed" where the object might be located. That's the way dowsing works for everyone.... not just you. :wink:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: like i said before. educated beyond their intelligence therefore they know it all so everyone else is stupid and need to be edumacated by that bunch.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
pronghorn said:
aarthrj3811 said:
there.

I see the schoolboy learned a new word, any bets on how long it
takes him to wear this one out.

Hey Art, guess what, my dad loved Morgan horses, we had several
through the years, not one of them came out of the dirt clean!
Wow, Art, seriously? You don't understand what pronghorn meant when he wrote the word morgan, even though the context clues of the surrounding paragraph were unmistakibly drawn from your own description of the "find?"

How about penny? Since the proper name for a coin worth 1/100 of a dollar is called a cent, are you going to tell me that you have no idea what the word penny means?

It's funny, he answers when you call him Art, even though that's not his proper name.....

And, although our little buddy learned a new word to splash around, I can't help but wonder why he hasn't yet learned the meaning of the word truth.....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Wow, Art, seriously? You don't understand what pronghorn meant when he wrote the word morgan, even though the context clues of the surrounding paragraph were unmistakibly drawn from your own description of the "find?"

How about penny? Since the proper name for a coin worth 1/100 of a dollar is called a cent, are you going to tell me that you have no idea what the word penny means?

It's funny, he answers when you call him Art, even though that's not his proper name.....

And, although our little buddy learned a new word to splash around, I can't help but wonder why he hasn't yet learned the meaning of the word truth.....
Do real people really call a Silver Dollar a Morgan?...I have spent a lot of time around Reno and Lake Tahoe….I never heard any one ask the Change Girl for a Morgan. What do you do when you are out treasure hunting…Walk around calling for a Morgan to let you find it. I did not know that Skeptics had a "funny Season"....Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
10claw said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: like i said before. educated beyond their intelligence therefore they know it all so everyone else is stupid and need to be edumacated by that bunch.

Sounds like something Art would post. :D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yeah...and real people call the post-1921 ones a Peace dollar, too\
Just because it states right on it that it is one dollar and is made of silver I will keep calling them Silver Dollars. According to you guys my posts are for uneducated, slum dwelling people who are easy to scam. You enlightened people can call them anything that you want.
Quote from: 10claw on Yesterday at 11:54:40 AM
like i said before. educated beyond their intelligence therefore they know it all so everyone else is stupid and need to be edumacated by that bunch.

Sounds like something Art would post.
Sounds to me like 10claw is a real down to earth type treasure hunter. It only took him a few visits to recognize what you people are all about….Art

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art said:
"According to you guys my posts are for uneducated, slum dwelling people who are easy to scam."

They could be living out in the country, suburbs, just about anywhere. There are people everywhere that love to buy dreams. At least when they load up their truck with all that gold they can buy their way out of the slums, right?

Once again I've had enough of this LRL stuff. I hope no one gets hurt by this fraud but I know they will. For a real good informational piece on the latest AGU-600 take a look at the post by hung on the AGU-500 thread. :laughing7:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
Jimbog said:
Once again I've had enough of this LRL stuff. I hope no one gets hurt by this fraud but I know they will. For a real good informational piece on the latest AGU-600 take a look at the post by hung on the AGU-500 thread. :laughing7:

That's the problem in the nutshell. As is evident by what you can read right here; several have already been taken to the cleaners, and are either too embarrassed to admit it or haven't figured it out yet. :tongue3: :laughing9:

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
hung said:
Actually there are two basic types of LRLs. The all-electronic ones and the swivel type electronic-radionic ones. The Mineoros and OKM Bionic 01 for instance are part of the first group and the RT from the second one. The electroscopes might fall mostly in this last group as tough as it works by swiveling, it does feature a 9v powersource and there's an electronic circuit inside.

"Radionics is the use of blood, hair, a signature, or other substances unique to the person as a focus to supposedly heal a patient from afar.[1] The concept behind radionics originated in the early 1900s with Albert Abrams (1864–1924), who became a millionaire by leasing radionic machines which he designed himself.[2] Radionics is not based on any scientific evidence, and contradicts the principles of physics and biology and as a result it has been classed as pseudoscience and quackery by most physicians[3]. No radionic device has been found effective in the diagnosis or treatment of any disease, and the United States Food and Drug Administration does not recognize any legitimate medical uses for such devices." Wikipedia

Thanks

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
Jimbog said:

That's the problem in the nutshell. As is evident by what you can read right here; several have already been taken to the cleaners, and are either too embarrassed to admit it or haven't figured it out yet. :tongue3: :laughing9:

You shouldn't be embarrassed. You'll probably(?) figure it out one day..... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread