Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
EddieR said:
You shouldn't be embarrassed. You'll probably(?) figure it out one day..... ;D

Embarrassed? Why should I be embarrassed! I've never purchased one of those worthless contraptions. I've had a few given to me by others who DID make a drastic mistake.

You know Eddie, if you are trying to get my attention with your less than accurate insinuations; you've accomplished your goal. >:(

In that regard, I'm sure you won't be offended if I answer you in kind, since you are obviously itch'n for something. I suppose maybe with your buddy Art taking the day off, things are a little too quiet for you. :wink:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:
You shouldn't be embarrassed. You'll probably(?) figure it out one day..... ;D

Embarrassed? Why should I be embarrassed! I've never purchased one of those worthless contraptions. I've had a few given to me by others who DID make a drastic mistake.

You know Eddie, if you are trying to get my attention with your less than accurate insinuations; you've accomplished your goal. >:(

In that regard, I'm sure you won't be offended if I answer you in kind, since you are obviously itch'n for something. I suppose maybe with your buddy Art taking the day off, things are a little too quiet for you. :wink:

Don't getcher tighty whiteys in a wad, it was just a play reversal on your words (a joke). :laughing9:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
EddieR said:
Don't getcher tighty whiteys in a wad, it was just a play reversal on your words (a joke). :laughing9:

A huh....

Blatant fraud is usually not a laughing matter, especially to those who have lost a bundle of cash as a result of it.

You of all people should know that. :nono:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:

A huh....

Blatant fraud is usually not a laughing matter, especially to those who have lost a bundle of cash as a result of it.

Why? I haven't lost any money to fraud. :icon_scratch:

K

Kentucky Kache

Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:

A huh....

Calm down Ted, before you stroke out. You take this stuff way to serious.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
EddieR said:
Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:

A huh....

Oh.... ha, ha.... (I was just joking)

See how that works, Eddie.... now don't get your knickers in a twist. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:
Ted Groves said:
EddieR said:

A huh....

Oh.... ha, ha.... (I was just joking)

See how that works, Eddie.... now don't get your knickers in a twist. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Oh...haha...yes, I see.. :laughing7:

(FAIL)

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cassbiz said:
Ranger Tell : Shouldn't be dating yourself. :laughing7:

Like I said, don't know too much the LRL's but am open to all technologies.

I have even listened to map dowsers, some can, some can't. With that being said, anyplace is a good place to start.

Those are not technology's, they are BS, and there is no way in hell swinging a pointer (pendulum) over a map is going to do anything.Sounds kinda like the Ouija board..What special power could a piece of paper, printed by anyone on the planet have to hold the key to a treasure....I just can not believe that any modern day person, can believe this kinda stuff....BUT to each his own..I love these debates, and beg the ADMIN to let them go on....I have been around metal detectors, and electronics pretty much all my life, as my father was a Ham radio operator, and we had a TV, and radio repair shop..I myself am a Ham operator, so I do a know a bit about electronics, and electronic fields, and radio propagation...Tom

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi: It was posted --> "Radionics is the use of blood, hair, a signature, or other substances unique to the person as a focus to supposedly heal a patient from afar.[1] The concept behind radionics originated in the early 1900s with Albert Abrams (1864–1924), who became a millionaire by leasing radionic machines which he designed himself.[2] Radionics is not based on any scientific evidence, and contradicts the principles of physics and biology and as a result it has been classed as pseudoscience and quackery by most physicians[3]. No radionic device has been found effective in the diagnosis or treatment of any disease, and the United States Food and Drug Administration does not recognize any legitimate medical uses for such devices." Wikipedia
I hate to embarrass Wiki as a reference point for swr and others but -----

A) Radionics is the use of blood, hair, a signature, or other substances unique to the person as a focus to supposedly heal a patient from afar
It should be noted that while Abrams was attacked by the American Medical Association, in 'England' a committee of the British Medical Association gave him initial approval in 1924
_________________________________________________________________________________

B) Albert Abrams (1864–1924), who became a millionaire by leasing radionic machines which he designed himself
False, He was born a millionaire.
_________________________________________________________________________________

C) Radionics is not based on any scientific evidence, and contradicts the principles of physics and biology

Not any more, advances in molecular medicine tend to back him up now.

D) No radionic device has been found effective in the diagnosis or treatment of any disease,
Shucks most work by interacting with the human operator, not by themselves, however, there are also broad band frequency transmitters that supposedly modify a cells basic resonant frequency by harmonics which supposedly stimulated normal healthy cells while over stimulating unhealthy ones to destruction..

For example during the 10 years that I was intensively investigating these and other paranormal factors, I built a Lakovosky Multiwave generator. After I had it for a while and hadn't played with it my sister in law asked me "does that thing really work".? "Quien sabe" (who knows) I replied "I haven't really tried it yet". "Well I am volunteering to be your first subject. I was diagnosed with Quistes (uncontrolled multiple tumor growth in the Uterus) yesterday,. let's see if it can do any good for me. I am scheduled for a hysterectomy in 3 weeks".

So we began a series of 1/2 hr daily exposures to it's field. When the time came for her operation they made a final visual examination and were astounded, there wasn't a single tumor left ??

She later had another child.
________________________________________________________________________________

E) the United States Food and Drug Administration does not recognize any legitimate medical uses for such devices
They later said the same for the electroencephalograph, and on.

Incidentally, I was partially trained by T. G. Hieronymus. google (T. G. HIERONYMUS Radionics). He and Dr Love asked me to go to his retreat / lab to be his protege', however, circumstances would not permit it. He offered to turn over all of his lab experiment notes to me if I would go. We did stay in telephone and mail contact where He coached me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Real de Tayopa said:
Incidentally, I was partially trained by T. G. Hieronymus. google (T. G. HIERONYMUS Radionics). He and Dr Love asked me to go to his retreat / lab to be his protege', however, circumstances would not permit it. He offered to turn over all of his lab experiment notes to me if I would go. We did stay in telephone and mail contact where He coached me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I wonder, are you aware many of the Radionics machines were extremely complicated having a bevy of rheostats (potentiometers), all having carefully calibrated numbered dials, and then intricately wired one to the other and finally wired to the obligatory "rubbing plate" and sample chamber?

The entire device was housed in an elaborate case, usually made of hardwood and covered with a thin pebble-grain black leather. Generally the case was hinged such that one half contained the bulk of the adjustable dials while the other half contained additional dials, the rubbing plate and in some cases several pages of conversion tables wherein serial-based dial numbers were iterated and coupled with a particular aliment. An extracted sample of tissue or blood would be introduced into the sample chamber and the operator would begin twirling the dials and adjusting the settings as they moved their finger around on the rubbing plate. As the operator's finger would momentarily stick during this rubbing process; it "signaled" (ideomotor effect) to the operator the particular dial setting was correct, and they went about setting all the dials according to this process.

Obviously the devices were very expensive to build and soon were outlawed by the FDA since it was proved beyond any shadow of a doubt to be a complete hoax.

Imagine, if you will, the surprise that many of the Radionics Operators found when one brilliant(?) operator merely sketched the schematic diagram of the elaborate instrument on a piece of paper, and then successfully carried out a sample analysis by simply pendulum dowsing over the paper schematic! Of course the actual analysis was as bogus as with the instrument; but the cost of building the actual device was completely eliminated, not to mention the fact, evidence of its use was easily destroyed.

And that, dear Don (and readers)..... is the rest of the story! ;D

If anyone actually was treated by one of these contraptions, and they got over what they had, then one thing is for sure - they would've gotten over what they had anyway, without any type of treatment since the Radionics contraptions were completely bogus. Just like an R-T Examiner twirly-gig thingy... BOGUS! :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Don Jose….In the late 40’s my Father went down with Polio. He saw dozens of Doctors and every one of them had nothing that could cure him. After about a year a Chiropractor came to the door with one of these machines. In 6 weeks he went back to work..So Ted can Hang his theories in his ear as I have saw it work. Did this machine really work? I have no proof that it did but my Father made a full recovery which in that time was unheard of….
These so call experts that know every thing about every Scientific Theory in the whole world will not except the proven fact that everything on this world has a Frequency that it will respond to…Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Ted: You posted --> are you aware many of the Radionics machines ----

Yes, I fully investigated them, did you?
________________________________________________________________________________
you posted -->I wonder, are you aware many of the Radionics machines were extremely complicated having a bevy of rheostats (potentiometers), all having carefully calibrated numbered dials, and then intricately wired one to the other and finally wired to the obligatory "rubbing plate" and sample camber?
Of course, the variable resistors were wired in series / parallel which was a very effective 'ant. tuning device' for that time. I proved to myself that the rubbing plate actually works through another of Hieronymus' devices which used one as a tuning indicator.

You posted --> Obviously the devices were very expensive to build and soon were outlawed by the FDA since it was proved beyond any shadow of a doubt to be a complete hoax.
Yet, the British Medical society accepted them, and in many ways they are stricter than the Us. ?????
You posted --> if you will, the surprise that many of the Radionics Operators found when one brilliant(?) operator merely sketched the schematic diagram of the elaborate instrument on a piece of paper, and then successfully carried out a sample analysis by simply pendulum dowsing over the paper schematic
I have no idea if such an experiment or demonstration was conducted, but the theoretical physics behind the idea is common in both, so ??? IF, you will take the time to study it with an open mind, instead of simply copying and pasting questionable data, you may do as I did, begin to get truly interested in it and do some intensive study and experiments for yourself.

You posted --> If anyone actually was treated by one of these contraptions, and they got over what they had, then one thing is for sure - they would've gotten over what they had anyway, without any type of treatment since the Radionics contraptions were completely bogus.
Do you realize that that sounds remarkably like our present medical treatments which consist of mostly drugs, some with horrible side effects. In fact, by their own accounts, the medical profession is directly responsible for many hundreds of thousands of needless deaths yearly. They themselves, say that the body is the ultimate curer, not them ???????

No my friend, look at the medical group's reaction with the first electroencephalograph, if anything was poo pooed or laughed at as a completely useless device that was. Now??

I suggest that you read and study on them a bit, or chose another subject to show your point..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI ART: You posted-> Hey Don Jose….In the late 40’s my Father went down with Polio. He saw dozens of Doctors and every one of them had nothing that could cure him. After about a year a Chiropractor came to the door with one of these machines. In 6 weeks he went back to work..So Ted can Hang his theories in his ear as I have saw it work. Did this machine really work? I have no proof that it did but my Father made a full recovery which in that time was unheard of….
Your father was a very fortunate man, left to conventional medicine, he would either have died or been crippeled for the rest of his life, statistics will prove this.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ted, you posted -->To see progress in a technology, first there would have to be a technology to progress.
Ah but there is, but apparently you cannot see it, why? It is still Crude, similar to the crystal radio days, but still a defnite technology and field.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
swr: you posted --> What is it with SWR, that his posts to often sound, bitter, vengeful, vindictive, or prejudice against people who purchase and enjoy using LRL's manufactured by members of the Eletronics industry? Dell
=====
I think SWR's posts are geared more towards the manufacturers of these gimmicks

I believe that is a direct violation of the rules of TN swr

Don Jose de La Mancha

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So...the whole notion of a specific frequency resonating the buried treasure is a scam?

Interesting....why all the hoopla about resonating frequencies?
So...the whole notion of a specific frequency resonating the buried treasure is a scam?
Hey Dell…No use in telling them about anything. They know nothing about how real science works and will not except it ...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Interesting....why all the hoopla about resonating frequencies?

Why do you avoid answering questions...but, for some reason expect opponents to answer yours?
Dell gave you the correct answers…So what do you not understand? Must be the part about real science…

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
:icon_sunny:Hi guys. I know that 3 pages ago that this started out as a query about a legitimate LRL. Now it seems to have went to dealing with "opponents". Let's bring it back around. Of the devices out there, which is the best? We know OKM has units, Dell has some, Rangertell, Mineora, and a lot of others. I remember hearing of a unit called a "earth radio" years ago that worked well.
Most are very hard to use on a consistant basis due to the variables involved. Some unit out there is finding treasure regularly. What is it?
Now here's a suggestion to the administrator--- Start a "Critics Corner" so these guys have a place to waste time and vent without
getting in the middle of something they don't understand and keeping the subject from getting changed into a mental chess game.
Many thanks, LT

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Good deal...bring it back around!

All you have to do, is show the kind folks a LRL that really works. Sounds simple enough...eh?
I see that your reading comprehension is still a little low..He showed two of his friends how it worked. Over the past 12 years I have shown about 100 friends how the devices work. I just had a gentleman from Idaho come down for a two hour session. I have helped many people via e-mails.. Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
No, I don't have to show the folks. I hope any actual answers will be pm offline. You see, the real conversations don't happen on these forums. Once we find someone we can communicate with, we take it to personal and private talks. I have lrl's that work, do I care if you are convinced? Take a guess. I'm just looking for a less wind affected unit. This will likely cause some tired, goofy response, and I will snicker about it on the next recovery. At present the Examiner is the best in my lot. There has been several things in life I wanted explained. Turned out to be NATURAL phenomena according to the scientist. A term for I don't know. Kind of like lightning. LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread