Is this a picture of a skull?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cactusjumper:
I lightened up the shadows and adjusted the contrast slightly and the large, sleeping male face in the left circle showed up and there is another KNEELING person under the arm of the reporting figure. (right circle)

EDIT: The profile of this Queen is very similar to the Queen head that rangler found.

ThePriest2-cactusjumper-marked.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cactusjumper:
I've looked at the Queen's profile closer, and now think it is a Nubian Queen instead of a Spanish one.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:
Cactusjumper:
I've looked at the Queen's profile closer, and now think it is a Nubian Queen instead of a Spanish one.

Sure it's not annunaki, stack?

Hey, Spring. Are you referring to the goddess Inanna? I don't think she was an Annanaki, but was the daughter of one of the original gods, who managed to take control of waaaay more than she was supposed to have. She flew all over the near East and Africa so she certainly could have brought human workers to this continent for mining gold.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Shortstack said:
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:
Cactusjumper:

Hey, Spring. Are you referring to the goddess Inanna? I don't think she was an Annanaki, but was the daughter of one of the original gods, who managed to take control of waaaay more than she was supposed to have. She flew all over the near East and Africa so she certainly could have brought human workers to this continent for mining gold.

Works for me, stack. Makes more sense than all this Spanish silliness.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:
Cactusjumper:

Works for me, stack. Makes more sense than all this Spanish silliness.

LOL. I tend to agree more than you might think. The more I learn about the Spanish "explorers" the more they look like nothing more that traveling bands of murders, vandals, and thieves looking to cash in on the success of others. They appear to have been following the ancient trails and raiding the old establishments. Another reason the Ancients would build those HUGE monument markers were to make them easier to see from the air...........as well as from a distance on the ground.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
golden mean said:
- Thanks for the welcome. I've been a Tnet member since 2005 - just kind of shy about posting.

Sorry, just poking fun.... wow... you're not kidding, THATS FUNNY!!!!! :hello2:

wtrdg

Greenie
Dec 19, 2010
CT, Golden Mean is my wife and she doesn't feel comfortable with argumentative, sarcastic chatter. She felt your comment, while you were just "poking fun," was unkind. She is very ill with fibromyalgia and can't handle anything but straightforward and thoughtful discussion. Thanks for your understanding. Paul

wtrdg

Greenie
Dec 19, 2010
Hello everyone, Now back to the original topic regarding the skull and the lion. Golden Mean has spent alot of time at this site and not so long ago in the fall lighting discovered what she believes the skull and lion is looking toward. Comments please. Thanks, wtrdg.

Attachments

• SDC12505.JPG
    SDC12505.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 546

wtrdg

Greenie
Dec 19, 2010
Thought I'd post another couple of shots of this odd formation but also showing the skull looking at it. Any ideas?

Attachments

• SDC12523.JPG
    SDC12523.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 517
  • SDC12524.JPG
    SDC12524.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 511

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread