Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on guys,,,Give em a break.

Even though we KNOW he thinks this is a clue to YAMASHITAS treasure.
Who knows,,, maybe it is. But in my opinion to be this rude just ain't right.

OP,,, your pic of a pic just isn't good enough quality for us to tell you anything,,At least me anyway.
I would suggest trying to get a better image of the pic you have,, try using Photoshop or another image editor to enhance the pic to bring out more details.
POSSIBLY, then someone might be able to assist you.

Sorry I can't help you more

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did my post get deleted - this is not on. I asked a reasonable question which I will repeat. Why have you shown us a picture of a picture, simple question, easy to answer & its not a rude question. You can't post on here for answers without getting some questions that YOU NEED to reply to, so as to help those that want to help you!
MODs, you delete this & you may as well delete my account, this is way over the top.

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why did my post get deleted - this is not on. I asked a reasonable question which I will repeat. Why have you shown us a picture of a picture, simple question, easy to answer & its not a rude question. You can't post on hear for answers without getting some questions that YOU NEED to reply to, so as to help those that want to help you!
MODs, you delete this & you may as well delete my account, this is way over the top.

I agree. Your question was perfectly valid and the answer may help shed some light on the origins of the piece being asked about.

I'm also a little disappointed in the removal of the fun we were having with the song from the Five Man Electrical Band. It was not helpful but it was harmless.

OWK

Apr 26, 2014
North Central Md
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, F75
Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I think we can take the world a little too seriously. Often, a post which injects a little humor into an otherwise un-noticed post has the benefit of bumping that post, getting a few more eyes on the original poster's question. (which is what this post is doing as well). I guess it gets interpreted as poking fun at the original post (which it was certainly not intended to do).

The moderators have a job to do, and we (being guests) must abide by their decisions... but I hope we don't take the fun out of being here, for the mistaken belief that humor is necessarily mean-spirited. It was not in this case.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I think we can take the world a little too seriously. Often, a post which injects a little humor into an otherwise un-noticed post has the benefit of bumping that post, getting a few more eyes on the original poster's question. (which is what this post is doing as well). I guess it gets interpreted as poking fun at the original post (which it was certainly not intended to do).

The moderators have a job to do, and we (being guests) must abide by their decisions... but I hope we don't take the fun out of being here, for the mistaken belief that humor is necessarily mean-spirited. It was not in this case.

I only saw some of the humorous posts, but mine was a serious question. This type of question is going down the same lines as many, the OP wants help but then disappears - why? I know that when I want answers on here, I can't wait to find out or answer any questions. Oh well, their lose.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree. A little fun is what gets you through the miserable times in life. They were not done to degrade the OP. Life's too short. For future reference you can make fun of me as much as you like. Maybe we can have a check box by our name so we don't hurt any bodies feelers from now on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread