Aug 2, 2005
california

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,032

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
No, I remain silent on many photos posted here. This one here has a vee extended up the slope of the hill, also it has many (7) holes on the top representing gold, plus you can just see the the notches on the right signifyig the quantity of caches in this group.(3)
The jesuit language jumps out at you when you know it.

Really, the most significant part of this petroglyph is that it is on the side of a hill.A high proportion of Jesuit caches are on the sides of hills. Makes it easier for booby traps.Accompaning photo is a digging to a cache up the hill just above a marker such as shown. The keyhole shape is their sense of humour.The black layer is a 2 foot thick layer deterrant of cemented black top soil at a depth of 6 feet. The ceiling and right hand wall are set up to collapse on you. This is a side of a hill job. Tunnel collapsed with a booby trapped roof a little later. The rear wall had an inserted black top soil drawing of a fish pointing in a certain direction with its tail. I removed it looking for what was behind it ( nothing) Took me three years to work out this setup of where the cache really is.Cache is a small silver chest with what appears to be pearls.Max

Attachments

• image041.jpg
    image041.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 758

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread