Attachments

• Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 851

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bookcliff:
I marked up a few things, but not ALL. The red circles are letters and numbers. The top yellow circle is a monkey face / head; the middle yellow circle is a beautiful bull head and shoulders "travelling" to the right. It looks like a Bramah without the hump. That bottom yellow circle I will leave untagged because it is so strange, I don't want to get sidetracked onto another subject.

Ghost-bookcliff.jpg

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
bookcliff;
This is a very interesting photo with a lot visible and not visible. The photo was taken in what appears to be an overcast day, i.e. no shadows. I would go back to this area, before sunrise if possible, and spend the day until sunset, taking pictures every half hour, from various angles and see what shadow signs emerge.

This is time consuming, but the informational rewards could well be worth it.

I see two human heads, and one head and shoulder cloaked figure. The large head which has already been circled, appears to be a broken heart. Look at the large dark section that makes up the forehead and upper cranium, and the dark area of rock directly behind it. Outline the the two sections and they appear to show broken heart with a large break. Or a broken skull. Above the head on the flat area looks like a pointer rock, pointing directly at the break in the heart/head. The cloaked figure is to the right of the large dark area, and is gray in color. Use caution here.

Be careful of the background least you give away the area, or blot out the background before posting.

Good luck.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I would look at all the symbols in the immediate area ( there's several ) they will have different meanings, I would expect the three drill holes to indicate the starting points, one left, one to the right, and one straight ahead, all should show directions of trails and just for the heck of it check the distance at 2.5 miles,

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would remove photo. Your not done yet. This is the end of the trail.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca said:
I would remove photo. Your not done yet. This is the end of the trail.

With out giving away, this site. Are you able to educate us/me on what is going on here.

I would like to see what you are seeing Casca. :coffee2:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bookcliff, have you checked out this area?

Attachments

• Ghost-bookcliff.jpg
    Ghost-bookcliff.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,107
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remove the photo? Interesting!

Red,
Seems like I do remember walking by that area. It was like six years ago that I was there. Don't think I checked it with a detector. I was there with some other guys. We were a team but no longer are that status. I am interested in pursuing this location.
Nick

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog said:
Red_desert said:
Bookcliff, have you checked out this area?

Great to see you Red

Hello Old Dog, yeah Nick hass got me somewhat interested in Spanish signs again, along with a couple other treasure hunters.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have much in my area, in the way of rock carvings to post....but mdog just let me know Sac trail should come through my location. I do have a carved stone in the flower bed, looks like a heart carving, will get photos up.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hmmmm wow. I see so much here that I'm literally blown away. By that I mean I am totally confused as to what is real, maybe carved, what is my imagination, and I'm seeing that is going overboard (LOL) and just what is what... :help:

There are a couple people here on this site I'd love to hear from first. And yes even a certain sceptic that always has me second guessing what other just jump to conclussions about. So yes, both sides of the fence for me...

I'm Lost....

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cropped it down some, it looks to melike some neatly stacked rocks in the lower right, seem to all fit together.

Attachments

• Ghostcrop1.jpg
    Ghostcrop1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,021

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To get a closer look at the top left corner, enlarged slightly and balanced the image shadow tones.

Attachments

• Ghostcrop2.jpg
    Ghostcrop2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 917

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread