Is Treasure Hunting About--Fun, Romance, and Adventure?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This works for me as I am not one to always "Play it Safe." Just go for it wheather it's for the Blond in the Thong or the Brunette reading the book.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A B S O L U T E L Y

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent Sunday with my friend Stoney metal detecting. Stoney found all the good stuff but I helped him get out of Jail. Let's see you said fun, romance, and adventure. Well we certainly had fun joking around. :D Stoney found three marry widows that might be romance. ::) I hunted two ghost towns and meet an unforgettable character at lunch. That was a very nice adventure. I agree with Mel. Burdie

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Metal detecting is like fishing or gambling. You never know what is going to happen. You might hit the jackpot or catch a trophy, or you might get skunked. Its the mystery of what is going to happen that is the attraction.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
ringding said:
Metal detecting is like fishing or gambling. You never know what is going to happen. You might hit the jackpot or catch a trophy, or you might get skunked. Its the mystery of what is going to happen that is the attraction.
hmmmmmm.....romance could be described the same way.... :)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
ringding said:
hmmmmmm.....romance could be described the same way.... :)
Not with me GH it is a sure thing. ;D ;D ;D Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions