It all Fun and Games!!

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So it no secret why I love prospecting..I spend all day in the outdoors and pretty much do what I want..So I finished up my last site early Friday and the spent rest of the day prospecting. All in all not the best day for gold I but still managed a little less then a pennyweight..So when we get back to the car and as soon as are phone gets a signal it starts to ring..Well it seems 2 of our buddies have been sitting at my house for the last 3 hours waiting for us to show up so to head up to SugerPine and play on the bikes..Well we got home and since they took the liberty to pack us up we headed out..It was a pretty fun 2 day's..We tore up the trails did some panning..Got home Sunday..Monday I woke up early and was supposed to be finding a new dig ,,But I was still pretty Amped up!! I called my parent's around five in the morining and woke them up and told them to be ready by 8 as we were headed up to the Yuba to go see Mallakoff Diggings and the BridgePort covered Bridge (longest Single lane covered bridge in the world)I think..and the old town of Humbug...It was an awesome Day as we had the whole town to ourselves!!!!Awesome place I absolutly loved it..Can't say I did any panning(HANDS AND PANS) But A great day neverless.It was kinda of a scouting mission anyway as I intend to make multiple trips back..Sorry I don't have any vids of Yuba as I broke my camera at sugerpine when I ran into the tree on the bike..

Oh yea.. Fullpan I will be planning a Camping trip in July with my Stepfather for about a week..So I will get you as much footage as I can of the area you requested.. So many things to see and to do... I can't wait to be treading on some of your old stomping grounds..Give's the area that much more STORY!!

I

Upvote 0

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bah you tricked me. Was really hoping the camera was running when you hit the tree LOL sorry hahahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread