tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I saw the daffodil buds peaking out of the ground for the first time this year and a Robin was sitting outside my window this morning that seem to have something to say, as they will soon start their calls of celebration from before sun comes up. The morning sunrise has also a unique display that seems to affirm winter is coming to a close, but not so much the end of snow yet. We're due for some by tomorrow I hear. Spring time in Colorado can be a pretty wild time of year.

Attachments

• 20200301_062658.jpg
    20200301_062658.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Still snow covered here, had enough of cleaning woodstove for 1 winter---but we have some warmer temps coming in forcast. I remember seeing some robins here last march---Good luck, Tom

You can't count out the month of March,Old Man Winter has a way of causing trouble! Beautiful sunrise 8-)

I was feeling like Spring is coming, until I looked out my window and saw that dusting of snow this morning......

Love those great pics you post. Yep a few more weeks yeee ha.

This is March for sure... In like a Lion and out like a Lamb. Right now the snow is coming down. Good thing is after Monday we'll be moving towards temps in the mid 60s.

Last edited:
Awesome photograph, thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back