It got me again!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was hunting a sandy volleyball court early this morning, got a signal that seemed close to the top so I sort of pushed the sand to the side with my foot, swung the coil again, yep, it's in the pile of sand I just moved. So I kneel down, grab a handful of sand and swing it over the coil, yep, I got it so I slowly let the sand slip out of my hand, nothing there. Hu? So I swing the coil over the same pile of sand, get a signal, grab another handful of sand, swing it over the coil, yep, I got it, let the sand slide slowly through my fingers, but nothing there. "BS!" Now I'm more determined then ever. Went through these same motions one more time before I realized I forgot to take off my ring. I can't tell you how many times I've done this. :dontknow: The actual target ended up being a new pulltab. Figures! :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Thank god I single, otherwise I'd be having the same problem :laughing9:

I'm single too. But I find a wedding band seems to keep all those young, beautiful, wild and willing, firm bodied babes away from me. My God man, no band? I'll bet you can't even go outside without drawing a flock of them. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
bigscoop said:
spartacus53 said:
Thank god I single, otherwise I'd be having the same problem :laughing9:

I'm single too. But I find a wedding band seems to keep all those young, beautiful, wild and willing, firm bodied babes away from me. My God man, no band? I'll bet you can't even go outside without drawing a flock of them. :laughing7: :laughing7:

?? ??? ??
A flock of em?? My God, I'd be happy with just one! What kind of aftershave do you use Scoop? :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
?? ??? ??
A flock of em?? My God, I'd be happy with just one! What kind of aftershave do you use Scoop? :tongue3:

I think he uses Hi Karate, and smacks them silly :laughing7:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
spartacus53 said:
Mighty AP said:
?? ??? ??

I think he uses Hi Karate, and smacks them silly :laughing7:

He must shower more than once or twice a week, eh? There are some things I just will not do for love............ :D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
He must shower more than once or twice a week, eh? There are some things I just will not do for love............ :D

I'm with you there, nothing a good rain can't clean up :headbang:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I am marry but I would love to have a flock of young looking babes next to me. Make a old dog feel good.....Matt

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the record, the last time I had a flock of babes around me was..............uh...........let me think..........um........... well, one time I was walking in the shopping mall and they were, well, scattered about all over the place. And a few times at the beach they were, well, not that far away. Can I count these, or did they actually have to be, say, within the same air space? :laughing7:

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep. Early on I learned to take off my ring before I go hunting. The wife understands. ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smudge said:
Yep. Early on I learned to take off my ring before I go hunting. The wife understands. ;D

That's why I got divorced, my wife didn't understand. Besides what's wrong with a little innocent dating anyway :laughing9:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
LOL, I was married and so was my girlfriend, we were NOT very good at it. Now we just live blissfully in sin without rings or legal complications when she kicks me out for what ever it is that I will do wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions