It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

Rosco Bookbinder

May 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
To inform all of you that my brother Silver_Fox (Steve) had a massive heart attack Saturday night and passed away. All efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He was 54.

My brother leaves behind him many friends, many stories and most important of all his wife of 20+ years, a daughter, grand-daughter, mother and two brothers.

My brother in Florida and I will be flying to Calif. to be with family.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for your words and support. I will not be around a computer for the week while dealing with this unexpected tragedy.

Thank You All,
Rosco

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awe man that sucks, I am so sorry for your loss buddy... Your brother will be missed on all of the forums he belonged to.

Silver_Fox / Awhitster - tear it up in heaven man, but leave some silver and gold for the rest of us!!!!

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. terrible thing. i always enjoyed seeing what he had to post or say, and he has been a regular on this board since i have so it's hard to picture. but the family will be in our prayers....

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
He will be missed here, but moreso in the lives of his family and friends. I wish to extend to you and your family my condolences on this unexpected loss. He was an asset, and his words of wisdom with be missed. It is heartbreaking to see someone with so much life to live torn away so suddenly. May the void in your lives heal as soon as can be expected.
Anthony

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm deeply sorry for your loss. May God bless you in your family's time of need.

Gilbert

T

The.Boomer

"Only the good die young" Never were so poetic of words so apropos.

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
My God...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Steve was a great guy. I had the pleasure of talking to him on the phone only two days ago for the first time, and he came off as just as nice and great a person as he did on the forums.

I can't believe he's passed away. He will be missed by his family here at T-Net, and our condolences go out to his family in California.

~Dave

pinebarrens1

Dec 20, 2007
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear to hear the news ....i will light a candle in prayer for him .........pine out .........

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Sorry to hear this - a sad day on the forum for sure. Condolences to the family. He will be missed. I must do some extra searching tomorrow in his name -

Maine_Jim

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sorry to hear this Rosco. He will be missed here. My deepest condolences for the family

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you, your family and all of Steves friends.

He will be greatly missed here.

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread