It was in the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Subsequent R & I indicate that Max wasn't the son of Napoleon... BUT! Max WAS the son of N's brother, and he loved his Mexican "subjects"... Mexican REBELS did NOT love him, tho. Mexican REBELS forced Max to leave with his "treasure" & AMERICANS were requested to help Max get out of Mexico; treasure made it into TEXAS, Max was supposedly executed by REBEL Firing Squad. Did TJB & Associates "assist" in getting Max's "GOLD" out? Did American KGC save Max somehow, and he lived years later, as a rancher in Texas? Hmmm...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Any documentation of Max's fate? Curious, mexican rebels popped him????where his "helpers"were when (if) it occurred. Texas,hmmm indeed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Any documentation of Max's fate? Curious, mexican rebels popped him????where his "helpers"were when (if) it occurred. Texas,hmmm indeed.

The little R & I that I have done on Max was KGC-related; Castle Gap, TX was indicated as the "place to look". KGC "lodges' were known as CASTLES... TX was KGC! "Google" the Lost Treasure of the Emperor of Mexico; Maximilian's Lost Treasure; Castle Gap, TX. HH!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Merci , beacoup!

Lots of info,mexican rebs for Max. American for his wealth tale.
Victorio,s Hebrew?, Austrian,French,Mexican,American, (native too) lots of foot prints in s.w.'s sand.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Merci , beacoup!

Lots of info,mexican rebs for Max. American for his wealth tale.
Victorio,s Hebrew?, Austrian,French,Mexican,American, (native too) lots of foot prints in s.w.'s sand.

HA, HA, HA! MORE to come; may need to go to KGC "Board", tho.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BACK to the CONFEDERATE WAR; CSA New Orleans MINT Treasure... "google" it; pdf - 22 pages. Then... The GOLD BOOK - TX. HH!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about you fellas, but it's hot as heck, humid as heck, and more rain on the way down here. I can only imagine what it was like for those poor people down here this time of year without air conditioning! Hey! I'll bet that's why they really left Texas! :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I don't know about you fellas, but it's hot as heck, humid as heck, and more rain on the way down here. I can only imagine what it was like for those poor people down here this time of year without air conditioning! Hey! I'll bet that's why they really left Texas! :laughing7:

And THAT is the Weather Report from "bs"... PROBABLY at the Tiki Bar, by now.:laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

In the 50s here today.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As mentioned BEFORE... Vattel's Law of Nations (in FRENCH as Le droit des gens) was the SECRET CSA Gov't book saved from burning in Danville, Va. by Sixtus Hutter of Lynchburg, VIRGINIA. His brother, Ferdinand Hutter was the author of the BEALE PAPER(S) and their COUSIN, JP
Ward was the AGENT for the author. They used the DUMAS CIPHER, which has NUMBERS; Dumas was "FRENCH"... "Google" Dumas' Cipher - Benjamin Franklin's Favorite Cipher. HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gonna go with the HART PAPERS version of the Beale Ciphers 1 & 3; w/o the "confusion" of the "BE"... @ NUMEROUS copies made of the "ciphers"... WHY? For a "committee review"? Hmmm...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A "re-view"... @ smd173.tripod.com/Beale/HartPapers.htm Written in 1952, by George L. Hart, Sr. Story of TWO Beale treasure hunters...

Last edited:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the big snakes they ran into while treasure hunting.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A "re-view"... @ smd173.tripod.com/Beale/HartPapers.htm Written in 1952, by George L. Hart, Sr. Story of TWO Beale treasure hunters...

PROBABLY will be "up-dated" in the future; PV (RIP) DID some up-dates, up to a few years ago...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
CONFEDERATE Treasure Coverup: Duty, Honor, & Deceit... "At the war's end (Confederate War), the Confederacy collapses and only a select few (Inner Circle) know about the very existence of the "stash". WHAT TO DO? Torn between temptation and obligation (REBEL Masons?) and coping with unforeseen violence and killings (HA!), the "Team" (I.C.) recommits itself to DUTY and HONOR (REBEL VMI grads?) and embarks on an inventive, NEW mission... with surprising results." Confederate Treasure Coverup

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread