Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing too fancy with my digs today. Squeeked out a Rosie, 3 wheats, a bit of clad, and a few relics of Ft. Myers' past. Check out this homemade pipe..Best find of the day!:headbang:
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 13

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful that's illegal in most states, unless your a smoker I suggest throwing them away. As soon as you find them !! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel for you, got out when it was 40 degrees this morning. So are ya going to use that pipe tonight and celebrate the day's digs? Nice assortment of finds you have there. The clad adds up quick.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel for you, got out when it was 40 degrees this morning. So are ya going to use that pipe tonight and celebrate the day's digs? Nice assortment of finds you have there. The clad adds up quick.

Not a toker...but after my CDL career ends..maybe:laughing7:

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

That home-made pipe is really cool Dave... what's it made of? :icon_scratch:

Dave

Hard to say...looks like a socket, with a small tube soldered to it...it has a screen in it too..haha!

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello BWD. Nice set of finds, I'd be happy with that.

Yep, gettin' hot out there and the best (worst) is yet to come...but what the heck it keeps the weight off and beer pours down better.

Thanks for the post and good luck. C9

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hehe - suggest throwing it away (?)- the feds are coming for my corroded pipe made from actual pipe materials -oh no......hah

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful that's illegal in most states, unless your a smoker I suggest throwing them away. As soon as you find them !! :thumbsup:

"BUSTED" For a Dug Pipe, That would take a real Butt Of a Cop to charge you with that one. Scrap Brass is what it is , or BWD can use it. LOL

P.S. Made Of Brass.
I've had many , Can not say I'd weld the piece on, that would make it hard to clean in those desperate Times LOL.

Actually found the middle connector piece of one Yesterday. again =Scrap Brass.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"BUSTED" For a Dug Pipe, That would take a real Butt Of a Cop to charge you with that one. Scrap Brass is what it is , or BWD can use it. LOL

P.S. Made Of Brass.
I've had many , Can not say I'd weld the piece on, that would make it hard to clean in those desperate Times LOL.

Stranger things have happened. Here in California the Cop would ask if he could have a hit

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

P.S. Made Of Brass.

Actually found the middle connector piece of one Yesterday. again =Scrap Brass.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

In some states where its "somewhat" legal your allowed up to 25 grams. Punishable by a $100 fine. If you add a pipe, it becomes a felony!! Also you have no idea what was smoked through that pipe. Could be PCP, Hash, Crack and they can charge you with just the residue left in the pipe...:dontknow: Be safe people this is serious !! If a cop pulls you over after you hunted one of these things and finds it. (Yes you could say you dug it and its filled with dirt but...) its entirely up to the cop if he want's to charge you and test it and charge you with what's inside... :sadsmiley:

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, I guess with that pipe you could get baked.

That is probably one of the finest used quarter collections I've seen is quite a while. Very impressive.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess you'll be changing your name to Half Baked Dave.

GWWJR

Jul 4, 2004
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its like the 117th of January here so count yourself lucky to be hot. lol

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In some states where its "somewhat" legal your allowed up to 25 grams. Punishable by a $100 fine. If you add a pipe, it becomes a felony!! Also you have no idea what was smoked through that pipe. Could be PCP, Hash, Crack and they can charge you with just the residue left in the pipe...:dontknow: Be safe people this is serious !! If a cop pulls you over after you hunted one of these things and finds it. (Yes you could say you dug it and its filled with dirt but...) its entirely up to the cop if he want's to charge you and test it and charge you with what's inside... :sadsmiley:

If I got busted by my FM popo... I would make such a social media scene, that all the networks would cover it, and all my Tnet friends be like..I KNOW THAT GUY!!!

besides, if it got taken into evidence...sshhhhh I got more.:cool:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite the collection of finds! Nice Rosie! Congrats!

I was hunting a beach after dark there were people here and there, and a guy walks up says he found this silver pipe and since I'm metal detecting I should keep it. I wasn't sure what the heck was going on but I told him he found it he should keep it and walked away. I was about twenty feet away I glanced back and saw him drop it and walk away. I kept going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread