Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's A Done Deal!

I am finally free for the summer! ;D All the parties and celebrations have now officially come to an end and I have the rest of the summer for me! WooHoo! After a very long day yesterday I awoke to the feeling that a truck had somehow run me over while I slept....but that didn't put a damper on my plans for detecting! :D It was OK with me that they were basking in the sun in Hawaii....and I was diggin holes in the hot Alabama sun! :D I didn't really find anything exciting but it sure was fun just to get out there. Ended up with a handful of change....one wheat, someone's glasses and the usual of course. ::)

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• kissykissy.jpg
    kissykissy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 937
  • dancing.jpg
    dancing.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 931
  • 0623stuff.JPG
    0623stuff.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 903
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's A Done Deal!

Thank you Maria! :)

RQ....don't know if you really want them back....they're purdy bent up but I suppose I could mail 'em back to ya.... :D

Thanks Mark!

And ain't it the truth Muddy! Those years just flew by...feels like I went from being the full time Mom to the full time detectorist overnight! :D Now let's see if I can do good three times! :D I need all the luck I can get! :D

Ya'll have a great week!

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

Congrats Nana!
Once again; great pics....
...That little guy just gets cuter and cuter! ...
.........And he looks cool as a cucumber:)

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad your able to get out again.....I am hopeing I can get out sometime soon!! Starting to have withdrawls....have the sites and no time to detect them!!! Fall can't get here soon enough............! Nice Pics!!! ;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

What about the 4th of July, what about my Birthday on the 27th... ;D
Na,, good you have the whole rest of the summer to detect...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

P.S.> Want to sell them glasses? They look just like my nephews, and he just trashed his running over them with his little crotch rocket, ( pocket bike )... ;D

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks ya'll! Ashleen....he thought he was cool as a cucumber! Turned on the charm and left it on all day long for the ladies! :D

I know I'll be glad when the weather cools down....even if it would back off to the 80's would be nice. :P And Leon....I think RQ already claimed the glasses....but if he no longer needs them I would be happy to forward them along to the nephew! :D ;D

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread