Its End Game

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to help out some people with the typical stereotypes...My brother, who is white, is married to an African-American. They have had four children together. Three of them have the undeniable characteristics of African-Americans, but one of them does not. He has straight, jet-black hair and a very dark complexion that gets even darker in the summer. In the 1800's, he could have easily have passed as a white man, just one with a very dark complexion. What Bigscoop is saying is certainly plausible.

Acording to H Clinton he may be a ALEIN.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, whenever I hear about a new theory that is reasonably plausible I always try to pass it along as best as I can so you guys, with open mind, can maul it over. Such is the case with this new theory. However, this one has certainly made me a believer from all that I have been privileged, which I truly wish in light of all the daggers and obvious frustrations that I could share all of it with you, but just can't. But it is good to see that at least some of you are entertaining the various notions and starting to see the completely reasonable possibilities that abound.

I have a friend from Morocco, he is native and dark, his wife is white, their child's complexion falls somewhere in between and she has long dark curly hair. Now if you were to look at her you certainly wouldn't think of her as being black, or African. Honestly, there are probably, and easily, several different cultures that you could place her in and her appearance would mix right in with those native peoples. If you read the last link I posted then you should be aware of this existing factor in places like New Orleans, for example, many of these free people of color traveling all over the US just like any stereotypical white man.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Look, whenever I hear about a new theory that is reasonably plausible I always try to pass it along as best as I can so you guys, with open mind, can maul it over. Such is the case with this new theory. However, this one has certainly made me a believer from all that I have been privileged, which I truly wish in light of all the daggers and obvious frustrations that I could share all of it with you, but just can't. But it is good to see that at least some of you are entertaining the various notions and starting to see the completely reasonable possibilities that abound.

I have a friend from Morocco, he is native and dark, his wife is white, their child's complexion falls somewhere in between and she has long dark curly hair. Now if you were to look at her you certainly wouldn't think of her as being black, or African. Honestly, there are probably, and easily, several different cultures that you could place her in and her appearance would mix right in with those native peoples. If you read the last link I posted then you should be aware of this existing factor in places like New Orleans, for example, many of these free people of color traveling all over the US just like any stereotypical white man.
New Orleans...? CAJUN!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plausible, yes, but he presents NO hard evidence to substantiate this plausibility, only endless speculation with links that have NOTHING to do with the Beale story.

They have EVERYTHING to do with the Beale story, just as the name Thomas J. Beale is directly related to the Beale story, just as Richmond is directly related to the Beale story, just like a man of color is directly related to the Beale story. :laughing7: And, No, I still have no found that direct reference about Grandpa Risque's fabulous library in my copy? Could you point me to that "directly relevant" entry, please? :dontknow:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Look, whenever I hear about a new theory that is reasonably plausible I always try to pass it along as best as I can so you guys, with open mind, can maul it over. Such is the case with this new theory... But it is good to see that at least some of you are entertaining the various notions and starting to see the completely reasonable possibilities that abound...
Reasonable possibilities and being plausible do not present the "smoking gun" that has been lacking in your other theories.
So far this theory is another flash in the pan, a misfire that never reaches the target.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open minds lead to new questions and eventually new answers, and I can't tell how important those open minds and new questions are. For instance, isn't anyone even the least bit curious as to why Thomas Beale departed for New Orleans after his famous duel over "family insult?" Why not some other city or destination, why New Orleans? This new notion might be of special interest to folks like Jean Laf, and others. Perhaps one might ask this new question and then possibly generate potentially new leads towards accurate answers? There are some interesting and intriguing possibilities in that link concerning free people of color and New Orleans that I posted.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reasonable possibilities and being plausible do not present the "smoking gun" that has been lacking in your other theories.
So far this theory is another flash in the pan, a misfire that never reaches the target.

Not my theory, and as stated in the very beginning of this thread, it requires an open mind to even entertain these possibilities which pretty much ruled you out from the very start. All anticipated and fully expected prior to the posting of this thread, I might add. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And since we just touched on that famous duel allow me to pose to you new thought on this subject that I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts on. What if that insult had been issued by the Kinnerly girl, say in the form of, "My Grandfather said.....?" What could she have possibly remarked that would have caused Mr. Beale to challenge Grandpa Risque to a duel? Boy, if we only knew the true nature of that insult. Sort of puts a whole new spin on the makings of that duel, don't it. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And since we just touched on that famous duel allow me to pose to you new thought on this subject that I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts on. What if that insult had been issued by the Kinnerly girl, say in the form of, "My Grandfather said.....?" What could she have possibly remarked that would have caused Mr. Beale to challenge Grandpa Risque to a duel? Boy, if we only knew the true nature of that insult. Sort of puts a whole new spin on the makings of that duel, don't it. :thumbsup:
HA! "Sweet Judy" wasn't a KINNERLY... she was a HANCOCK; as in JOHN HANCOCK of the DOI... AND! JB Risque's wife was ALSO a HANCOCK, before marrying "JB"...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! "Sweet Judy" wasn't a KINNERLY... she was a HANCOCK; as in JOHN HANCOCK of the DOI... AND! JB Risque's wife was ALSO a HANCOCK, before marrying "JB"...

Good for you! Great for you! Now research J. Hancock and his opinions regarding slavery over his lifetime.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, that would explain the were the J came from .
Agent J
Time Traveling
men-in-black-iii-3-agent-j-time-travel-jump-chrysler-building.jpg

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really need to take a big step back and ask yourself, "what kind a huge secret might be confined to just a small circle, immediate family, and one true and trusted close friend?" After my grandfather passed away my dad and his brother learned that they had a brother in France, fathered by my grandfather while he was over their fighting the war. Prior to this the only people who knew about were my grandmother, my dad's sister, and my grandfather's brother. There's a reason why you can't find the Thomas "J" Beale you only think you're looking for, and yet there is one right in Richmond. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not my theory, and as stated in the very beginning of this thread, it requires an open mind to even entertain these possibilities which pretty much ruled you out from the very start. All anticipated and fully expected prior to the posting of this thread, I might add. :laughing7:
Bigscoop, I have always maintained that the 1885 Beale Papers copyrighted by Ward was either true as written, or a work of fiction with events complied from many sources to create the Beale story. Since there exists NO conformation outside of the Beale Papers that can prove beyond a reasonable doubt the events in the Beale narrative ever occurred, it is therefor, a work of fiction.
If the Beale Papers are a cover up story of another event, or an allegory, they are still a work of fiction.
Now you have presented many theories concerning the Beale Papers, and I as with others who have been on these threads, have looked at them with an open mind, each theory approached with a table rasa. Every one of these theories lacked, though supported with historical events, lacked the definite and undisputed "connexion" to Ward, Lynchburg, and of course, the Beale Papers.
In your zeal to prove that there is a hidden secret behind the Beale Papers, you have presented theory after theory based on minimal information found in the Beale text, and expanded it in a grand conspiracy.
There is a difference between an open mind and being gullible.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fiction; "literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people." Just thought it best to clear that up with fact. :laughing7:

The "Ward" connection...Thomas J. Beale is the main character in a publication that Ward represents, a publication that contains direct references to both Lynchburg and Richmond, the same two cities, the only two cities where Thomas J. Beale's can be found during both eras - both during the time of the earlier described events and also during Ward's involvement with that publication. Thomas J. Beale is disclosed/described as a man of color, the Thomas J. Beale of Richmond, the only Thomas J. Beale matching this description and also living in the very city, Richmond, where the author references his involvement in important business affairs. But yes, you are correct, even in this very direct but limited explanation it is easy to see that a Thomas J. Beale, a man of color living in Richmond, couldn't possibly be connected to Ward, Lynchburg, Richmond, or the publication. :laughing7:

Theories, they are theories because they are hopefully suppose to continue to morph into fact as more new questions are asked and more new answers are discovered. It is by these new theories and ideals and notions that those vital new questions see birth and new discoveries are made. Continuing to cuddle and sit on the same dead eggs will never bring about a hatch. :thumbsup:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fiction; "literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people." Just thought it best to clear that up with fact. :laughing7:

The "Ward" connection...Thomas J. Beale is the main character in a publication that Ward represents, a publication that contains direct references to both Lynchburg and Richmond, the same two cities, the only two cities where Thomas J. Beale's can be found during both eras - both during the time of the earlier described events and also during Ward's involvement with that publication. Thomas J. Beale is disclosed/described as a man of color, the Thomas J. Beale of Richmond, the only Thomas J. Beale matching this description and also living in the very city, Richmond, where the author references his involvement in important business affairs. But yes, you are correct, even in this very direct but limited explanation it is easy to see that a Thomas J. Beale, a man of color living in Richmond, couldn't possibly be connected to Ward, Lynchburg, Richmond, or the publication. :laughing7:

Theories, they are theories because they are hopefully suppose to continue to morph into fact as more new questions are asked and more new answers are discovered. It is by these new theories and ideals and notions that those vital new questions see birth and new discoveries are made. Continuing to cuddle and sit on the same dead eggs will never bring about a hatch. :thumbsup:

If the Job Print Pamphlet was not about a treasure from out west and brought back east, why did James B. Ward make such a long title out of it on his cover page? If about the blacks or slaves as you calll it, then what was the purpose of the Job Print Pamphlet Surely you can tell us that much?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Job Print Pamphlet was not about a treasure from out west and brought back east, why did James B. Ward make such a long title out of it on his cover page? If about the blacks or slaves as you calll it, then what was the purpose of the Job Print Pamphlet Surely you can tell us that much?

First, I never said that the pamphlet wasn't about treasure, just pointing out that you could never possibly determine the accuracy of that claim without first understanding the true source/roots of the tale.

Slaves, the issue here isn't so much slaves, though the subject needs to be clearly understood, but rather it is about free people/men of color...."huge differences" in all of this.

The job print pamphlet is a narration that is detailing, not one, but two specific histories that took place in different eras, first the earlier history as best it can be told, and then the history of the author's involvement in the discovering of that earlier history, also as best as it can be told. Consider that a generation has passed since 1817-1822 and then 1863-1885, some 48 years from the start of the first era and the beginning of the last effected era. So in essence the pamphlet is detailing two histories that are uniquely intertwined. So there exist two stories being narrated, not one.

Your author claims that he first learned a "the secret" in 1863 and that this secret was confined to a limited circle, immediate family, and one trusted friend. The main character in this story, a Thomas J. Beale, is described as being of, "dark and swarthy complexion" or of a, "natural skin tone that is dark and swarthy." In 1863 would this not possibly merit the keeping of a white family secret?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread