Its time to take a break from CRHing

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm done with CRHing for now. Its time to take a much needed break from the madness of it all. Besides, I never seen it so bad. The last 20 boxes of halves were all skunks. If I can't find at least 1 lousy 40% per box then it just isn't worth my energy, effort & time. I think this is Gods way of discouraging me as he wants me to do other things now. And I'm tired of dealing with banks, ordering & dumping & even though I network with at least 50 banks they are getting tired of seeing me & I'm tired of seeing them. I want my life back. The weather is nice & its time to round up my family & friends to enjoy life. Its time to fireup the BBQ, down a few Heinekens, go fishing, take some weekend trips in the mountains, go party, mingle, meet women, do yard work, plant gardens, get things ready for my flea market business,etc.. I will resume my hobby of CRHing in the late Fall. Until then good luck in your quest to find vintage coins & have a great summer. I know I will. Adios amigos.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread