austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's see. Police action? Been used. Defense initiative? Nope, sounds dumb. Mandatory action? Nah, trying too hard. Just got bored and decided to kick the crap out of Syria for Christ, God, mom and apple pie? No, just too 60's sounding. Making the world safe for bleeding heart liberals, Obama supporters, Obama groupies, al-Qaeda relatives and brothers, plus my Mosque buddies? No way, they'll impeach me for that. Better just call Putin tomorrow and ask him what to call my little bitty war...

golden ray

Jan 30, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
& Lobo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As Sonny & Cher sang in the 60's , "men keep marching off to war"

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's see. Police action? Been used. Defense initiative? Nope, sounds dumb. Mandatory action? Nah, trying too hard. Just got bored and decided to kick the crap out of Syria for Christ, God, mom and apple pie? No

How about Authorized Offensive Defense Initiative .

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
how about -- "I wanna war" all of my own --Iraq and Afganistan were started by bush *after all.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
no --I hate what is occurring to civilkians there --but both "sides" are bad on one side we got assad (backed by Iran , Russia and China (which we owe billions to) --on the other side we got rebels who's ranks are rife with AL QUIDA FIGHTERS -- I mean exactly who or what do you bomb ? with missiles and fighter/ bomber planes --which side are you on here? bad or worse ? let 's bomb assad's troops thus making sure that the AL Quida terrorist get ahold of his chemical weapons by winning the war -- we can't just bomb the chemical weapon depots that will spread the weapons around (remember the gulf war?--and what happened when we blew up saddams chemical storeage units --I sure do)

if and its a big if --Kerry's joke --plan --actually works and Russia can get Syria to fork over its "chemical weapons program" supplies we might avoid a long drawn out and messy war with no clear long term "finish line" goal in sight.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread