Ive long wanted to share this weird THing tale. I can easily pass a polygraph.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever some of you guys and gals are drinking--------------------------------------send me three bottles of it ASAP.:laughing7:
Marvin

Happily...if I had any :)

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had weird experiences detecting an old camp. A hot day and I could smell campfire. The strange thing is I couldnt smell it anywhere else but this one small area. Another one at the same place, on a video, we heard a loud exhale. It wasnt heard in person but only on the video. It was clearly someone exhaling air. There was no one else around when filming was going on. Weird.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
For those of you who have Netflix you may want to watch "From time to time". Movie about good ghosts.

I just finished watching that movie, and I really enjoyed it. The Netflix ratings on it were a joke as it was really very good.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have that dream when I was young. I would be semi-awake and feel a cat jump up on my bed and walk towards my head. I would try to wake up and/or move, but was frozen stiff with fear...would always jolt wide awake in a cold sweat!!
Here is one for everyone. I always feel a cat walking on my bed. Now I know it is a cat because I know how cats walk around till they find a good spot. When it first started happening I would look down at the foot of the bed and of course there was nothing there. This happens so much that when I feel the cat walking on my bed I just wait till it stops. No longer scares me.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have that dream when I was young. I would be semi-awake and feel a cat jump up on my bed and walk towards my head. I would try to wake up and/or move, but was frozen stiff with fear...would always jolt wide awake in a cold sweat!!
A week or so ago I dreamed/dreamt that I had rolled over on a cat ( I don't have a cat in real life) and the cat started screaming, so I immediately and vigorously rolled myself off the poor kitty. To my surprise, I found myself hitting the floor very hard.:censored: Shoulder still hurts.:dontknow:
Marvin
PS, The older I get the more weird are my dreams.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't hide it, divide it. 8-)

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
A ghost stole my woman

patrick-swayze-demi-moore-ghost.jpg

So now, I hate ghosts

boy-with-a-clenched-fist1.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have felt something slightly bump against the bed or my foot, I wake up and no one is there.
Seeing as how I get a "little" cranky when scared :eek::mad::D awake....that is a very unwise thing to do!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ghost pets ...both cat and dogs are common ..althought it seems cats are more common than dogs .and that cats like to "walk" on beds quite a bit ..having ones feet "tapped' while asleep in bed is also quite common as well as are a few other events ...spirits seem to come in a couple of different types ....repeaters ..ghost that seem "mindless" and do he same thing over and over again --( sort of like a movie clip replaying its self over and over ) ... then there are what seem to be semi intelligent ghost that roam about "freely" but do not seem to want to interact with people ...then there are ghost that seem to crave or need human interaction ..like they have something they need to pass on or tell others about ...then there are dark and or evil spirits that do not like living humans or having living humans in what they deem is "their space"..

Last edited:

nuggetdog

Jan 29, 2014
Utah
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine at work told me a story about one of his childhood neighbors. He was a rock hound hiking up a canyon one day and sat down on a rock and it moved a little so he stood up and noticed something under the rock and it turned out it was a cache of old gold coins. Then he heard some voices coming up the trail and quickly replaced the rock and left the area. He didn't see anyone as he hiked out and decided he would return the next day to collect the coins. Long story short, he was never able to locate that rock again.

Weeks later I took the wife and 2 kids up the canyon with my detector and gold pans. Turns out its the location of an old ccc camp. We were about half way up and took the detector out of the pack and put it together. Turned it on and nothing. No power. I put brand new energizer batteries in it. All of sudden I got the feeling that we were being watched. I mean a full body chill. I tinkered around with it for a few minuets and decided to give up. We did take some samples back from the creek but I just couldn't shake the somebodies watching us feeling. When we got back to the truck I put it back together and it fired right up. Don't think well ever go back to that canyon again.

Last edited:

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the stories, I felt that I had to share mine. Our house ( brick ) dates back to the mid 1700s. A few years ago, my wifes son and his girl friend were living upstairs as they were engaged to be married. He used to get home from work around midnight, and his girl friend used to show up about quarter of. This one night we heard screaming coming from their bedroom, so myself, my wife and another son ran upstairs to see what was happening. There was to lock on their door, and it took all of us to force the door open. My wife's son was being held down in the bed, and really being held down as we could see him trying to move, and he couldn't. After smacking the girl friend to get her to stop screaming and to come back to earth, she left and never came back. We found out the next day that she was cheating on him, and who or what ever decided to intervene. Needless to say that was the end of the relationship, and to this day he has no idea what held him in bed, but he never went upstairs again. We have had neighbors say they have seen people looking out the upstairs windows when nobody was home. Another interesting happening occurred during the summer. We were sitting outside having coffee when this car pulls into the driveway, a lady gets out and says your house is calling me. Right,I'll have what your drinking. After some small talk, come to find out she is the president of the Chicago based Paranormal Society. Three weeks later she stops again with her 14 year old daughter. They set up their equipment in the house, and the daughter begins to take pictures. The house is filled with orbs, centering on the cellar. They also have some tape recording of voices that were captured in the upstairs bedroom. What can I say, I am a believer.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago we went to visit my husband's family in Europe, every picture we took with his younger sister in it had orbs in it.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been following this thread for a while, posted the one incident about the ashtray filled with urine. But, there was another more serious incident I just couldn't bring myself to post until now.

My childhood was tumultuous, divorced mother trying to survive with two small children, lived a whole lot of places - 18 different schools before finishing high school.

That basically sets the stage for a very "upset" world.

1956, I was 7 and my brother was 9.

We'd stopped in at my grandmother's house on one of the journeys. My brother and I were sleeping on a cot upstairs, with me against the wall and him on the outside of the cot.

My brother woke me up hysterical, crying, terrified. He said he'd awakened with something standing over him. He said it leaned over him and looked in his eyes, and then it turned and went through the door down the stairs. He scared the willies out of me.

We laid there awake with him crying for what seemed like forever - time drags slowly when you're frightened.

Then we heard noises from downstairs, scared us more. And then we smelled coffee, so we knew someone was up. We went downstairs, and Mom was sitting at the kitchen table drinking, or trying to, a cup of coffee. On the wall behind her, the clock said 0245 hrs. She could barely hold the cup, shaking bad.

Mom said she was trying to sleep in the little room which is now the bathroom with a curtain for a door. She said she heard steps coming down the stairs, turning and walking towards her room. She said she thought it was her Mom. It passed through the curtain, and Mom said "Jesus save me". And it moaned and disappeared.

We left at daylight that morning and it was many years before we stayed here again. I live in this house now, and I do get the willies here.

I did not see this, but I was witness to them, and will never forget it.

Neither Mom or my brother have ever said what it looked like, won't mention it unless questioned - and I only questioned my brother once since then.

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
my wife was a music teacher (she is now retired) -- over the years she had many singing groups that she took "on tour" visiting other schools , nursing homes and other places to do "public singing" ... there were photographs taken by her and her "helper" parents of the kids while singing for use by the local newspapers ....in some of the there would be orbs ...and in the case of the nursing home and a school / church she often went to --there would huge amounts of them , to the point it was hard to get one for use by the papers -- (for the papers -the pictures had to not have them in them )-- the wife and I think that the orbs at the church and nursing home were souls of departed folks that came to listen to the "children singing "..in 99% of the cases you could not see the orbs with the naked eye --it only showed up on film or in digital photographs ..however a few times we did actually see the orbs slowly floating about ..glowing and pulsing in various colors --they were about baseball sized..

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
well, deep you know how to "cure" your problem ... your mom explained it to you - call upon the name of JESUS ... all foul spirits must obey him and depart ---so there is no need to be "afraid" in YOUR HOME ..

of the ghost pee in a ash tray ...once there was a old woman who's daughter smoked ..(she lived with and took care of the old woman) --the old woman hated smoking --said it was bad for the daughters health ..after the old woman died -- the daughter lived there still ..when the daughter would light up a cigarette and leave it burning in the ashtray and go off for a second --when she returned the cigarette was put out (wet) and smelled like pee ....a common way for old folks to show utter disgust was to say "piss on it "

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of smells, this one happened to me 2 nights ago. Hubby and I are sitting in the living room, he is snoozing and I was watching TV. Its just after dark, our son was still at work, so we are the only ones home in a single family house. I start smelling a strong odor of pot being smoked. Hubby & I don't smoke anything. (I know what pot smells like because at work there would be a strong odor from cars driving by and I asked the kids ).
It was so extremelly intense I actually got up to check the other rooms and to see if anyone was outside or sitting in a car out front, nope, no one anywhere.
I sit back down and then the smell of cigerrett smoke fills the area where we are sitting, again I got up to see if I could locate the source. Nothing! No visible signs either.
The smell both times was just around the area where we were sitting, no where else in the house or out side. No one was around and we were home alone, and I was the only one wake.

Last edited:

ice9

Jan 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True believers, ghost watchers, conspiracy theorists, UFO nuts, sasquatch hunters: what makes you believe your memory is like a tape recorder? It actually isn't. All these experiences are simply incorrect memories. Lots of people believe lots of nonsense, none of it can be proven. Billions of dead people out there... shouldn't the ghosts be running out of room soon? So much weird nonsense on this forum, and so little critical, logical thinking. Y'all need to grow up.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Well I've never told anyone this before, but I met what I think was the Grim Reaper himself. One early morning, around 2a.m., on July 19th, 1977, I was in a bad car crash. Later I was told I was given last rites as my condition was that bad. I don't remember a thing other then walking out to the car that night in the rain. And my little meeting.

I remember I was standing in the dark, and this figure kinda showed up in front of me. Maybe it was real, maybe it was the pain or the drugs at the hospital, but this figure appeared and the form was hard to make out as it seemed to fade in and out. Kinda like a dark shape in the fog.
It spoke to me, at least in my head I heard it, not like it was actually talking to me. It told me, "It's not your time, I've come for the others." And like that it was gone.

I woke up 10 days later in the I.C.U. I was told they had induced a coma to treat all the damage. And that the town I had grown up with was no longer there.
On July 20th 1977, the day after my car crash, the city of Johnstown Pa. was wiped out again by a flood, 85 folks died that day.

Did I bump into the Grim Reaper on his way to town, and was it that he had enough for that trip so I didn't need to go? I don't know, but to this day I always wonder why he decided it wasn't my time, and for others it was.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dear ice 9 .. I have a honest science based question to ask you ... do you think that sounds and images can travel thru space and time? ? yes or no ? and why do you think so --- I have " real' proof that it is possible for both sounds and images to travel thru space and time ...its called television ...you see before "cable tv" ... shows were broadcast from the stations via the airwaves to your home TV's rabbit ears ... thus those sounds and images travelled over space (from the station to your home) and since it took a few milliseconds of time to travel --it travelled thru time ...now what are ghostly items but mere sounds and images ...we know that the human body has a electrical charge in it when we are alive and that when we die it discharges from the body --where does that electrical charge go --does it travel thru space and time? much like light from far away long dead stars now arriving from millions of years ago at earth ..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread