Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
j.d.'s New Hunt!!

Hey everyone I have had countless emails and PM's about having another hunt... well im putting out feelers here... would you guys like another one??
when spring or fall??
we are thinking about having a 3 day event this time, 1 day get together, 2nd relic hunt, 3rd seeded coin relic hunt?? so give me ideas?? the old folks want us to come back... they keep saying as long as we are still alive next year lol lol..

well lets get the ball rolling now I need input and ideas .... jd

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Re: New Hunt!!

Any chance of getting it in a place a little further east? I know there's ALOT of people that would like to go....but the travel is a bit extreme. Maybe Tennesee area??

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

i think everyone is going to want to do it again. i sure would like another chance to make it out to one. ;)

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tabfinder i think a few hunts in diff. areas would be great for people to get together, I just happen to have a safe and secure spot out here in Mo. where a couple hundred people can get together with no problems... thats hard to find... so right now my Next hunt will be here in Mo. again .... unless i get offered a spot somewhere else as safe and secure as here in Mo....

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Yes!

So many things I want to say that I can't make up my mind what TO say besides YES YES YES!

What can I do? Lemme know, willya?

Nan
oh - good for spring or fall - just not the freakin' summer - too dang hot in Missouri then

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

i would opt for fall since there is so much planning and preperation to do.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'll be there with...

rings on my fingers,
bells on my toes
lookin fer relics in dar holes ;D ;D ;D ;D

;)
RR

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'd like to see an oh...let's see....maybe April hunt when it isn't too cold or too warm and the weeds and grass haven't started to get too tall yet. I'll go if Gypsy and the girls will promise too make this one. We all really missed meeting them last time. This time I'm bringing my light weight equipment, like to wore myself out last time! Great idea! Monty

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alright Monty!!! dont worry we'll get you diggers this next hunt! hehe

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark

I missed the last one and would really like to go to this one, if my schedule permits. The fall would be better for me. Same town??? Just let me know.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: j.d.'s New Hunt!!

If we have it in the spring,maybe we should look at a calender for a 3 day holiday or when schools have their spring break might make it easier on some.Here in MO there is a greater chance of rain in the spring,but so what? Hope everyone who won items at the last hunt let the sponsors know how much they appreciated the items.Easter egg hunt?When's Easter this next year? Madi Gras? Everyday is saturday to me,so it doesn't matter to me when we have it.By the way,JD,I may have a contact for an opportunity at a different battle ground.Won't know until sometime in Jan.

DES OK

Nov 12, 2006
The Great Plains
Detector(s) used
GTAX550 - ACE250 -TEJON

I'd be happy to come, if you all don't mind a forum newbie... 8)
Let's try spring, I don't think I can wait til next fall... :P

Hawkeye Jim

Jul 24, 2006
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher C$

Hey JD - count me and the wifey in - had a great time last fall at the hunt where I found my first half dime and civil war bullets (can't beat that!!!) - maybe spring might be better this time around and the ground would be easier to dig in - either way, ole hawkeye will try to make it!

Hawkeye Jim.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

J.D.
i also cast my vote for spring. A little moisture in the ground would go a long way's in finding those deep targets...Steve

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005

I say spring as well. It would make the seeded hunt a little better because you would be able to hide the stuff better! lol Of course I will be there no matter when it is.

Alan

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well JD you can count on me making the Hunting gear again and this time i have the first Door Price ready .. 1 Hooded sweat shirt With the Upcoming Hunting Logo on.

USTiger
http://www.cafepress.com/emkika

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004

Absolutely, that was a great time and hated to see the day end. Anytime, anyplace JD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread