j.d.s New Hunt!!

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Re: j.d.'s New Hunt!!

Sounds like everyone is in favor of the hunt regardless of the season, save summer. Count me in as well. Had a blast at the last one.

wishbone1958

Jan 13, 2007
southern illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Trac- Tesoro Compadre

MID SUMMER SOUNDS GREAT... NOT TOO HOT.. NOT TOO COLD... WEEDS ARE LOW... HUMIDITY LEVELS DOWN... LETS ROCK AND ROLL THIS THING.. WILL KEEP A EYE ON THE POST.. WISHBONE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS....

tejon mark

Feb 9, 2007

HOW DO I GET IN ON THESE HUNTS? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON ONE BUT HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY INFO. THANKS ALOT.

MARK

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT

Hey JD and all my other hunting buds.....,

The Ridgerunner will more than likely be up and running around that time....Fingers are crossed. I believe I could deal with the pain right now if I had to. Lol!!!! I'd love to be part of another Wild Missouri hunt. I know Alex can't wait. He claims he's saving his money for Raffle tickets. He's already promised that he'd out do his last claim to fame. Count me in and JD.......Save a spot for me....Remember, I know where you live!
Oh, and I'm with my buddy up there in ILLLLLLLinoisssssssssssss! I'll really be excited if Eric in Kansas shows up. Can't forget about the rest of the crew. Oberkill, Relikhunter, Schloopy, Warsawdaddy, and all the other great folk of the Last Great Missouri hunt.
If you talk to the land owners JD tell them I say hello and I'd be happy to be a return customer.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Hey Scott.You must have gotten my vibes,I was wondering how you were doing with the rehab just today.Really glad to hear you say that you are coming along ok.Will be looking forward to seeing you and Alex.

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT

Hey Daddy,

Thanks for the kind words....I look forward to seeing ya'll again. Give my best to all those great folks that I'm sorry to say I can't remember their names...
The rehab is rough but I'll make it. I'm a tough Redneck!!! Can't say I haven't acted like a baby a few times in the last couple months but I guess that was expected. Ha, ha! I was going to send a pic of my staples and scar but I thought it'd be too gross and my good hunting partners would think I was whinning.....Lol!
Anyway, I hope the feet get under this hunting project of ours....I'd sure like to get out and attept some hunting. With all the folks that were involved last time I'm sure it will happen.

Take care Warsawdaddy.....

tejon mark

Feb 9, 2007

has anyone heard any more about the hunt? i got an email that says jd was in a bad car accident and the hunt will be held in the fall now.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

The hunt is probably moved back to the fall schedule now due to JD's accident. Surely by then he'll be mended, hopefully. Just hang in there and stay tuned for more updates. He'll get back to us sooner or later. -Noodle

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil

Hey JD,
I think that me and Mastereagle would probably be interested in a hunt if you have one.
Baldingboy

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2

I'm in! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sign me up! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where do I send the check? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Are we there yet? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will be watching for more info, sounds great!

asstchief

Feb 17, 2007
Central MO, Lake of the Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII

If you're talking about the same place as last year, I'd really like to go. Don't live too far from Warsawdaddy on the other side of the big pond. Fall might interfere with critter season...vote for Spring.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

hey guys, just so you know, this thread is like a year old. ;)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We all had a wonderful time at J.D.'s hunt I wish you all had been on here then and gone to that one too!
The best we can hope for is (J.D. THAT HE IS READING THIS AND GETS ANOTHER HUNT STARTED) that we can be MS. bound for in the spring! ;D

Evy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread