All Treasure Hunting
unbeleivable how fast a city can be wiped out. Pray for them.....Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heart breaking but amazing pictures of before and after, thanks for posting the link....

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is bad damage ! Whole towns are just gone . IT will take them years to rebuild all of this.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
holy crap - that level of destruction ---reminds me of the time I was in japan and went to see one of the 2 A bomb explosion sites * (Hiroshima)

the sight of a poor sad "human" being frozen in time screaming as they were vaporized into dust by the 10,.000 degree nuclear blast heat wave leaving nothing behind but a photo negitive type image of them etched into a part of a brick wall seared by the massive heat. --that image was one of few the real life truely "scary" things , (that I have seen several of ) that still haunts my mind to this very day. -- I must say -- I wept upon seeing it in pity for the poor soul it happened to. -- no true human being can see such things in person and no be "moved" by them --only a being with heart of stone could not be moved .

somethings are honestly "unfit" for human eyes to see.--the horror will scar you for life.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Japan sits on what is called the "Ring of Fire" , an arc or area of seismically active zones where earthquake and volcanic eruptions are common as is much of the western Pacific... It is the reason Japan has had so many earthquakes, and why they have some of the strictest building codes now for new buildings, basically making new buildings earthquake proof, now the old buildings are another story......... Shock absorbers are built into the foundations of new buildings

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread