OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks mdog, great info. and photos. it does help a lot.id say your cache call is right,and that it is a decoy hole. because if it isn't, you could reverse engineer the hole to signs and have the there system figured out. I think the Spanish or anyone else would cover there tracks of a recovery. I know I will,unless your in a hurry and have to leave.
of all #7 I have found in the field have nothing to do with camping,resting. they all seem to be associated with the other C word,cache. I think the camping b.s. is from some treasure hunters trying to keep people off track.thanks for the info. mdog and happy holidays to you.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dog,

Here's a picture with a slash similar to the Jesuit #7 that you show in your post #31.

View attachment 905354

I guess you could say it looks like a turtle head coming out of the side of the hill. The last sign before this is about 100 yards away. This formation points out a hidden trail that goes to the top of a high bluff. When I say hidden, I mean you could stand on the main trail all day and never see it until you move to this formation. The slash is on the side of the rock that you can't see from the main trail. If you missed this rock and continued on for a quarter mile down the canyon the main trail is on, you're at a dead end. On the side of the canyon wall is the word ALTER with three crosses under it. Old Dog told me this meant to change course. The only way you can go is back and carefully check the area between the last sign and the ALTER. That's when you would notice the rock pointing out the hidden trail. 300 yards at the top of the bluff is a cache site, or a decoy cache site, complete with open hole. I don't know if the slash is supposed to indicate a camp. I would think not because the slash is hidden from the main trail. So, maybe it would indicate a cache site at this place.
When I found the 7 and turtle together, the long bottom part of the 7 pointed to the cache. The cache could barely be picked up by a deepseeking detector. Have you tried directly underneath the 7. It looks like a perfect spot...Steve

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as it pains me to agree 100% with Rangler, I give credit where credit is due. If you see a REAL number "7" carved into a rock outcropping in the field it ALWAYS signifies a protected campsite in the area.

Take this:

7b.jpg

This is as perfect a number 7 as you could get. If you spend five minutes looking, you will a beautiful bowl shaped campsite around the back of this outcropping. Big enough for about twenty people. Lots of very old charcoal. Enjoy.

CampSite1b.jpg

Best - Mike

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Gollum,those are great photos. that's the first 7 that I have seen that looks like that.thanks for showing the campsite too. your the first that I have ever seen to post those type of photos. thanks

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you on that Quinoa, they would never use some little #7,thats hard to spot,or hidden on a mountain side to show a camp spot. if they going to let you know theres a camp spot coming up,its probley going to be atleast a mile away. along a main route. I would think they would keep it hidden off the main trail. no one wants there camp spotted. I can agree with the treasure being represented as god. no of the # 7 I have found are even close to a camp spot. now close to a mine,oh yes. thanks,good stuff Quinoa.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
As much as it pains me to agree 100% with Rangler, I give credit where credit is due. If you see a REAL number "7" carved into a rock outcropping in the field it ALWAYS signifies a protected campsite in the area.

Mike, NOTHING is always. There ... now you've got separation from ragger.

....If you spend five minutes looking, you will a beautiful bowl shaped campsite around the back of this outcropping. Big enough for about twenty people. Lots of very old charcoal. Enjoy...

Any water nearby? That is one cool hat that guy is wearing.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
When I found the 7 and turtle together, the long bottom part of the 7 pointed to the cache. The cache could barely be picked up by a deepseeking detector. Have you tried directly underneath the 7. It looks like a perfect spot...Steve

Thanks Stevesno. I have the same problem you have written about. The promising search sites are on public or corporate land.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello everyone. It took me a while to go back and look this post up.

Death Traps #6 [-]

Apr 10 06 10:16 AM

--I liked the pictures of the Death Traps
it was very easy to understand how your's worked

For the readers--looking at the pictures--look at the pictures for awhile and SEE HOW MANY FACES YOU CAN PICK OUT IN THE ROCKS in each photo---that is the biggest tip off that it is a Death Trap!

When you go into the CACHE site where the actual Treasure is located--there will be NO ROCK FACES AT ALL---the stone markings will STOP --50-300 feet prior to the door you enter! The ground where the door is will look so NORMAL you would never dig their.

As you approch the Cache site I like to take pictures of it from 100-250 years away --take the photos at day break then 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00 then again a little before sundown!!

You are looking for directions into your site--it may be a bird, or an owl, a three leaf clover, a " 7 ", a sight hole,rifle sights like a "U " shape, a "Y", a fish like a dolphin or a whale or a witch.

The direction markers can be 5 to 30 feet tall! Especially pay attention to the shadows!!! You should have a photo of every shadow at your site!

So as you move up the slope you might have a bird pointing the way, then you might have a shadow wedge moving you more to the right or left, then you might have a five ton three leaf clover as you close the distance within 300 yards, you might have some sights you are also to use the sights might be 2 feet or twenty feet high! Then you might have some 7's, a dolphin or a whale, I am not real specific as each site is different. But I am telling you what to look for. The closer you get--usually the shadows get smaller--if you are within 250 feet of the cache you should be laying out your straight lines using your wedges or sight stones.

These straight lines will take you in all the way. It will not be unusual to have at least 3-5 methods to get to the door you want--there is back up's and redundancy
to get you in!!

By the same token the Death Traps have these same back up's and redundency--they are to eliminate intruders!!!! If you move through the field of Death Traps--expect you will only see about half the traps--
certainly if I SEE 24 traps at a site I figure I have missed half of the traps there!! If you see faces in the rock stay away from the site! If You see snakes--and their will be snakes ( unless you are missing them--FAILING TO SEE THEM ) stay away from the snakes!! The Snakes may only be the head of the snake looking out of the rocks or the face / but you may see snakes 200 feet long--do not @#%$ with the snakes they will @#%$ with you!! If they ( Spanish ) were helpful and put a 10 foot shadow arrow visible at 7 pm, telling you where to dig--do NOT dig there!! THEY are NEVER HELPFUL!!

FINALLY AFTER YOU KNOW IT ALL--REMEMBER THEY ARE NEVER HELPFUL --SO THE MARKERS MAY LIE TO YOU LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO!!! THE LIGHTING BOLT MAY NOT BE ON THE TRAP--THE LIGHTNING BOLT MAY BE ON ONE SIDE BUT THERE IS A TRAP ON BOTH SIDES!! ONCE YOU ENTER THE TUNNEL--THE NUMBER OF TRAPS WILL BE FIERCE!! SO MOVE VERY SLOW AND BE VERY CAREFUL!!
ALWAYS EXPECT TWO TRAPS IN THE TREASURE ROOM!!

BARTON

off_line.gif
Mal
Re: Photos Of Death Trap #7 [-]

Apr 10 06 2:21 PM

Great Pics!!! I just found and registerd for this web site. I am just starting my Spanish Treasure hunting career. I have really enjoyed reading all your posts.

off_line.gif
Unregistered(d)
 Death Trap #8 [-]

Apr 12 06 4:31 PM

Hey Guys,
I thought that some of you would like these photos.
At one time there was bushes in front of the boulder with the #3 marked on it. So when it was first found you couldn't actually see the trap.
If you look directly across from the stones that were placed there to make the #7 that is an entrance there is a little bit of the opening visable.
We did trigger it and what was more impressive was the boulders behind it when they came down.
I am sorry that I Can't say much about this site or answer any questions. Just wanted to show you guys a death trap that I came across. Be safe! Colorado

off_line.gif
Unregistered(d)
trap #9 [-]

Apr 12 06 4:36 PM

OH,
I forgot to mention that there is a red arrow pointing
at the entrance. Also if you look close at the last two photos you can see where they actually carved and notched the trigger stone. The trigger stone is about the size of a loaf of bread. Be safe! Colorado

This old thread is certainly worth a read even though all the pictures have been lost. If you notice the thread goes back to april 2006.

Pinwheel

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks pinwheel,great stuff. I do belive sites are set up where you can follow the signs to the strike zone.and they are backed up multiple ways. and all sites are set up different. look at twisted forks photos and info, if you want to see some secret stuff. he pots some nice signs of things you find very close to hidden openings. and the very small stuff too. i have found some of the very same set ups. but the experts will say if you can move it,its not legit. that's just another bunch of B.S to throw them of the truth, or they really don't know about the the small stuff. and the just want to run there pie hole.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe some have mispoken here. Given the expertise of some here, I can only guess why they would mispeak. Instead of helping each other it appears folks will squabble over very minor and wrong interpretations. The constant interdiction's by the experts make me believe there is watchers and KGC among us. One of the post above was made by a friend who likes his privacy and would never consent to any of his work being posted on here.

We cant all be right or can we. The layout of the Spanish site is usually on a ancient site of sort. Why we assume a cache cant be next to a mine thats next to a camp thats next to a mine makes me smile. Where would one put these things otherwise.

The 7, like any sign most likely has several meanings. I like Gollums answer, when you have a real 7.......but this is false too. I dont cloud watch but do work abstract signs, what I call the hidden trail. I believe there is more than one trail. I have yet to see a false trail, just trails that are not understood. If you study the trail long enough you will see most trails have purpose.

After you take in the beauty of the sign 7, you will need to identify its age, who put it there, and why? You will get several directional angles from anyone sign but I believe most signs should be looked at from a particular spot. Not all signs are line of sight, but I am able to line up signs and trails very easily. I dont need a marked rock to pick out a campsite. I believe the number 7 speaks of a mineral not just a camp.

To keep it simple, and I believe all this trail stuff is truely simple. To live and work in the wilderness you need certain things. You also need a way to mark a area so anyone knows exactly whos land they are standing on. There are signs for those who dont read, there are signs for those who are learned. Signs were not just made for a trail, but a specific person. It is why you all are right, and only some of you are wrong.

Why do I think there are watchers, it all comes down to your degree of understanding. The more you look, the more you will see. Ask your self, would you mark it like that? Dont look for answers here, you will only get confusion. Keep your own notebook, and remember how you find things. It most likely is how they found things. Dont get hung up on a sign you dont know what it is. I almost never see a sign by itself, and I see so many maybe signs out there. Strive for perfection, not grasping for straws.

I can back up my words with finds. Usually do, but tire from the bickering. My hunt has just begun as the weather has cooled. I will be busy. The seven or v can be a direction, a camp, or part of the hooked X.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
... Why do I think there are watchers, it all comes down to your degree of understanding. The more you look, the more you will see. Ask your self, would you mark it like that? Don't look for answers here, you will only get confusion. ...

That's why 'treasure hunters' are in a perpetual Chinese fire drill. The chatter on this forum has very little to do with reality. If people are getting 'secret info' in books and on the internet from 'those in the know', well ... they can party on without worry, because nobody's watching them.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the shadows on that rock and understand what they represent:

http://books.google.com/books?id=7r0vAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA320&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U1se8b4bNXy2neW0t1a1gTwIM1igg&ci=30%2C999%2C940%2C520&edge=0

The signs and symbols of primordial man :4bthe evolution of religious ... - Albert Churchward - Google Books

There is no reason to mark a campsite, these people lived in the outdoors.

As far as the bickering is concerned, I could end your debate with one picture < rest assured of that.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Look at the shadows on that rock and understand what they represent:

http://books.google.com/books?id=7r0vAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA320&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U1se8b4bNXy2neW0t1a1gTwIM1igg&ci=30%2C999%2C940%2C520&edge=0

The signs and symbols of primordial man :4bthe evolution of religious ... - Albert Churchward - Google Books

There is no reason to mark a campsite, these people lived in the outdoors.

As far as the bickering is concerned, I could end your debate with one picture < rest assured of that.

Hello bob632. I am not going to bicker with anyone. I will help a fellow hunter out if I can. Will not say anything if I can not. I sure would love to see that picture. That is if you would like to share it with me.

Pinwheel

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, NOTHING is always. There ... now you've got separation from ragger.

Any water nearby? That is one cool hat that guy is wearing.

Hey Springy,

I always obfuscate pics of the people I am with. Privacy issues.

Almost directly accross the canyon from the campsite outcropping, is this balanced pointer. It points to a trail through a saddle that takes you to the only year round water source in the area. Its about 7 feet on the side, 4 feet across the back, and about 2 feet thick. Mother nature didn't lay it there.

pointer1smallqr8.jpg

BOB632,

Let me describe why this spot is marked like it is, so you can get a better mental picture:

As a person is walking up or down this canyon, you cannot see around, over, or through this outcropping. The bowl sits on the opposite side of the outcropping from the canyon trail. The bowl also sits about 30 feet higher in elevation than the trail. Without that 7 carved into the outcropping, a person on the trail would NEVER know the protected campsite is there.

HERE comes the most important part of this post/thread:

In the SPANISH monumenting system, the number 7 carved in a rock is ALWAYS meant to denote a protected campsite. PERIOD! WHO made your seven? If it is Spanish in origina, the meaning is simple. If it were made by Jesuits, KGC, Little Rascals, Goonies, etc: there would be no telling exactly what its meaning is. It all goes back to a little word (and concept) called C-O-N-T-E-X-T context! If you are following a string of Spanish Monuments/Markers, then we already know what your 7 means.

If you are in the neighborhood of a Jesuit Cache, the number 7 will likely mean something completely different. Remember, the people the Jesuits were hiding their wealth from were THE SPANISH! That means that when they used the number 7 carved into a rock, it would 99% likely NOT mean the same thing as if it were carved by a Spaniard. Same goes for the KGC, and same goes for the Goonies!

I figured I should add that bit because this thread IS titled "JESUIT #7" after all. While I have not broken the Jesuit Code (and anybody who tells you they have is full of it). Myself and some very few good friends know more about Jesuits than 99% of the people out there. One thing you have to keep in mind is that even the Jesuits don't know their own code! If they did know it, don't you think they would have long ago recovered all their hidden wealth? I believe that very few Jesuits knew the codes, and that during their arrests, mistreatment, and imprisonment, those few Jesuits died without being able to pass the secrets on. I will start a thread on the subject in a bit.

Best - Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread