Jesuit dutchman

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I don't remember the Jesuit Hot air balloon story, sounds like it might be a good one...
Yeah, I believe Hal to be an extraordinarily gifted guy.
----
I can't laugh too much about the La Barge story, I thought the same for a while (still). :)

bowman might not have been so wrong about the labarge theory...there was and maybe still is something good on chucks claim...not the ldm but pretty good

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
john...you will forgive us if we don't jump up and down with enthusiasm over your pics of mines...you seem like a good guy but you have to realize that about once a month someone comes on the forum with some fuzzy pics that we cant make out claiming to have found the ldm...if you want anyone to believe you have found something you are going to have to put some pics of bars...nuggets ...or something.....everyone on here isnt a know it all...some of have been mining for 35 years and really do know a little....we have all seen pics of mines...we want gold pics

View attachment 1473439

small stuff, I'm not after ldm, I could care less about it, I'm just out hiking and stuff

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've posted this shot before, taken from the top of a usually dry waterfall.....called it the "lightning strike vein".
Kinda wondering now if it's what they was thinking of, when they talked about the "Thunder God's Gold".
I'll have to go back and get some samples, maybe after it cools down some......but what do you guys think ?

View attachment 1473677

Regards:SH.

I know where thats at

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread