JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

On a different note: This new treasure show called 'Snake Island', on Discovery Channel, is presented as a Jesuit treasure, called Treasure of the Trinity. Evidently, they found the map in some Jesuit archive in India.

If the show is true - I'm a little skeptical of that - then it would/could/should be proof that Jesuit treasures are Real. But I really don't know enough to see similarities between that and the Pimeria Alta... maybe if they found a Jesuit ring on the island...

Scorch

Last edited:
On a different note: This new treasure show called 'Snake Island', on Discovery Channel, is presented as a Jesuit treasure, called Treasure of the Trinity. Evidently, they found the map in some Jesuit archive in India.

If the show is true - I'm a little skeptical of that - then it would/could/should be proof that Jesuit treasures are Real. But I really don't know enough to see similarities between that and the Pimeria Alta... maybe if they found a Jesuit ring on the island...

Scorch

"Maybe if they found a Jesuit ring on the Island" .. maaate don't go giving them ideas or you will see the amazing recovery of a Jesuit ring next episode :happysmiley: .. cheers Mick

Maybe they will even find coconut fibers along a filtration system to a cave which has a Jesuit cross embedded into the wall. Maybe a new series called Snake Island Money Pit.

Nah, Back woods, not man made. Sorry.

So, what do you think of this one, Don Jose?

Rock.jpg

I don't think it is Jesuit, although it is possible, but I think it is not nature.

:coffee2::coffee2:

JB

What can you tell about this
9059dbe3d71844efff3bece6cb0d650c.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Well flip around. I was facing north. You telling me that I should've been facing south? Is that all you can tell me?

Thanks weekender,I didn't see that. I see a Indian's head and a boar from another angle. I need to get a better picture. One with better lighting

Maybe they will even find coconut fibers along a filtration system to a cave which has a Jesuit cross embedded into the wall. Maybe a new series called Snake Island Money Pit.

Make that the "Legend of Snake Island Money Pit."

They don't have to cut their way in. There is and old light house on the island. All you need is mothballs for the snakes. Throw it in the caves .Wait a while and they will be coming out.

Please look closely. What initial do you see . It looks like J.H.S.
79e1738cfa9508850eb5e40537149848.jpg

41f0074ce66836de2af7a8b541d6c7be.jpg

They are small. Bust the magnifying glass and look .I know the rocks are natural but the work on them are not

Scorch

Holy crap Scorch - you called it! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Army of 1 - have to credit you too! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Holy crap Scorch - you called it! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Army of 1 - have to credit you too! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Well, Thanks Oro, for the kind words!, I thought/ think what I was doing was some creative brainstorming, Seems pretty clear, I think, that Army of 1 called it!

When I heard them say it was a Jesuit ring I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Bu u uuutttt ... , now I can't help being a little paranoid :tongue3: , I think I will be much more careful in my choice of words going forward here! Nothing like beginners luck for putting a 'bulls-eye' on your back!

Also, It looks like Simon1's remarks about 'marks in a cave' were clearly prescient as well! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:, Well Done!

On a Side bar, I found my book on Juan Bautista de Anza and will have it finished by tomorrow, so will get a few more excerpts on here for those interested,

Scorch

Last edited:
Well, Thanks Oro, for the kind words!, I thought/ think what I was doing was some creative brainstorming, Seems pretty clear, I think, that Army of 1 called it!

When I heard them say it was a Jesuit ring I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Bu u uuutttt ... , now I can't help being a little paranoid :tongue3: , I think I will be much more careful in my choice of words going forward here! Nothing like beginners luck for putting a 'bulls-eye' on your back!

Also, It looks like Simon1's remarks about 'marks in a cave' were clearly prescient as well! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:, Well Done!

On a Side bar, I found my book on Juan Bautista de Anza and will have it finished by tomorrow, so will get a few more excerpts on here for those interested,

Scorch

Last part first - add me to your list waiting to read more, and no rush of course take your time but hurry. :tongue3:

Have to agree with you in part too Army of 1 did call it too, but have to credit you both. It does make me wonder about who or whom is reading our discussions here. I had heard that there are TV folks reading our discussions and perhaps it is all just a coincidence BUT as you said, it does look funny. If they are reading our discussions, you definitely got that bullseye shirt on now - and so does Army of 1.

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Ok, if they are reading here then how about them discovering a 16th century ship's bell, ( from the remains of the ship they have already found ) stashed in a cave ? Or maybe the burial site of an Incan Priest or a grave with a simple rock with the name Thomas Cavendish carved on it ?

Folks,

Producers of TV shows would not be the first ones to use our posts on these forums in their story lines. It's been going on for a number of years. The story of OZ is a very good example.

You should lobby for a paycheck.:thumbsup:

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back