JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the delay. Yes I will try to draw out the pic. Here are more pictures from here. This where moved from road way. The only way to protecting them. They all came from the same location.
bd5148635de376b82c948dce63234df2.jpg
b5d1a8b33b74c1190908b587a5519cde.jpg
24be0650c146fbc576eb40948724ae82.jpg
e78f681d248b5403e3775d8d6cf2aa5c.jpg
e2405f41bc4dd40dec338310149a8f17.jpg
at the time I knew nothing about this stuff. But I know right where they came from. As the road is graded I find more but smaller stones.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???

12 foot head and pointer.JPG
This stone measures a little over 12 feet high, (from its bottom to top). At first, we believed it to be natural, but when we were able to scale the rocks up to it, it has an extremely white stone, (looks to be marble and not from the area), placed beneath it. The stone is shaped like a teardrop, with the pointy end pointing underneath the head. Much of the weight of the large stone rests on the white rock. Who ever placed it there never wanted it to move....

???

BigoneNevada.JPG

This stone measures a little over 6 feet in length, 3 feet in width, and approx. 2 1/2 feet tall. It has been quarried from where I am standing when I took the photo, and manipulated upward to where it rests now. There is a small pointer rock that it rests on, (not shown). I will be the first to admit I am not sure who put these here....Are they possibly Jesuit, and what is thier meanings?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
???

View attachment 1215477
This stone measures a little over 12 feet high, (from its bottom to top). At first, we believed it to be natural, but when we were able to scale the rocks up to it, it has an extremely white stone, (looks to be marble and not from the area), placed beneath it. The stone is shaped like a teardrop, with the pointy end pointing underneath the head. Much of the weight of the large stone rests on the white rock. Who ever placed it there never wanted it to move....

???

View attachment 1215478

This stone measures a little over 6 feet in length, 3 feet in width, and approx. 2 1/2 feet tall. It has been quarried from where I am standing when I took the photo, and manipulated upward to where it rests now. There is a small pointer rock that it rests on, (not shown). I will be the first to admit I am not sure who put these here....Are they possibly Jesuit, and what is thier meanings?

Probably not - think about it and you can see why, because it would not be wise to leave huge markers in plain sight, where any passing thieves may see them and follow directly to the treasures/mines. Sort of like leaving billboards up saying "Here is the treasure!" for the thieves! Also there are a great many of these kind of relict boulders left behind in the oddest places by the retreat of melting glaciers, which once covered vast areas of North America:

Glacial Erratic Boulder Photo, Glacial Erratic Boulder photos, Phillip Colla Natural History Photography :: Online Photo Search

They are called glacial erratics, and some are even finely balanced boulders that can be moved by one hand.

Having said that, anything is possible, and such landmarks almost certainly were used by people hundreds of years ago (people that had few and poor quality maps) to help guide them to various places, which may include hidden treasures or mines! It can not hurt to at least check out the area, and keep an eye open for man-made markings, symbols etc that are definitely and undeniably carved by man. :icon_thumleft:

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro....

I fully understand your thinking on this. Trouble is, I have been a geologist for almost 40 years, and have to let you know these are absolutely not glacial erratics. There is no evidence of glaciation in the area, (past or present). The stones are made of the surrounding rock. We have located, in both instances, the place the stones were quarried from, and have matched their size and structure to where they had lied in situ.

On the other hand, I would agree that they may be from a much older culture. If so, they would pre-date the paleo-indian era, (the stone age culture), as they, or the later Shoshone tribes are not known for erecting such massive stones. From time to time these anomalies get in the way of what the staus quo would have us believe. My own thought is that there once was a great civilization that occupied all of North and South America, but this is my own conjecture, (I wish I had rock solid proof). I have been a treasure hunter for what seems like forever, and would agree the the large head is way out of line with any sign I have ever seen that the Spaniards left. The smaller one on the other hand.....
Thanks for your input, and keep the ideas coming.....Only through thorough and frank discussion will we ever uncover the truth behind the America's true history.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Oro....

I fully understand your thinking on this. Trouble is, I have been a geologist for almost 40 years, and have to let you know these are absolutely not glacial erratics. There is no evidence of glaciation in the area, (past or present). The stones are made of the surrounding rock. We have located, in both instances, the place the stones were quarried from, and have matched their size and structure to where they had lied in situ.

On the other hand, I would agree that they may be from a much older culture. If so, they would pre-date the paleo-indian era, (the stone age culture), as they, or the later Shoshone tribes are not known for erecting such massive stones. From time to time these anomalies get in the way of what the staus quo would have us believe. My own thought is that there once was a great civilization that occupied all of North and South America, but this is my own conjecture, (I wish I had rock solid proof). I have been a treasure hunter for what seems like forever, and would agree the the large head is way out of line with any sign I have ever seen that the Spaniards left. The smaller one on the other hand.....
Thanks for your input, and keep the ideas coming.....Only through thorough and frank discussion will we ever uncover the truth behind the America's true history.

I had not considered the possibility of another culture (much more ancient) having placed those boulders, and if there is no evidence of any glacial activity then they had to be placed there by some agent (man or ???) There is some evidence to suggest ancient visitors to America (like 3000 years ago) whom were mining gold and silver, possibly connected with the kings of Israel. I would definitely want to check out that area more, and look for any graffiti/ rock inscriptions left behind, ancient trail networks etc.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right Sandy1,

The Owl will lead you to the death trapped entrance. Those are pretty easy to find. Just look where a good portion of a mountain would come down if you pulled a few rocks out and bingo you're there! That photo I posted of the Owl on the back of a turtle is just feet away from a death trapped entrance. Even has a "Lightening Heart" above the entrance as a warning to all beware. El Tio is there in Situ. Went there not long ago just to see where the entrance was. It's under a face looking down from the ground and on the ground next to a heart stone.

No Jesuit's would kill another even for treasure.

This is the work of a Warlock.

I think I might keep that one between me and the little birdie that told me, lol
What I will say is that all this God stuff only works while above the ground surface, when you go underground it becomes anothers domain and the Owl will lead you to the underworld.
Mike the only reason I posted that marker was not to find anything but to show BWBob what size markers to look for.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Polymath Defectors.

Rogue Free Mason's of the secret order Knights Templar. Vatican and King's Greed. Hired for hiding and smelting the ores.

Just a guess.

BRiley, The Owl on the turtle shell is probably one of the most common things I have found as well, I have to ask who would be a Warlock (what group)?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, I meant the death traps and Indian Slaves although they did view them as Heathens they were converting them and protecting them from the mining parties enslavement.

Hi Bill, yo posted -----no Jesuit's would kill another even for treasure.

?? Anothe Jesuit or ?????

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rams heads yes I have a picture of one. Witches are close to the hidden mine entrances and were meant to scare European prospectors and Treasure Hunters. I have a photo of a Buffalo's Head too.

The Witch or Warlock heads are also based as a carving on top of large mountains usually looking upward towards a mining area. I've found them to Morph into other shapes like what I call the "Popeye" or distorted face. The Wizards camp site will always have his Shield standing nearby as he was a Templar Knight before he morphed into a wizard. I've seen the shadow knights with shield standing as a Walker pointing a direction out for travel. Usually a Knight morphed with the head of a bird representing the direction change and the Templar Knight on horseback. It can get complicated.

BRiley, I wanted to mention that besides finding the Owl on the turtle shell, I have also seen the Rams Head on the Turtle shell as well, Does this correlate with your Warlock information, I have seen Witches carved and in shadow form as markers also.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Don Jose Amigo carousing I see again!

Loitering when ya should be writing that book of yours..... Amy said I might have swing the cat on ya.

Kanacki

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanacki, taint fair using AMY You know that I would do almost anything for her or the trio.

Chapter 1 Introduction, Finding of Tayopa originally by the Jesuits.

II WWII experiences, and experiences in old China,Peking, Forbidden city.

III Early trips of exploration in Mexio looking for Mayan ruins,and others.

IV early attempts at treaure hunting

V Lost mines, located,

Vi Early attempts at ship salvage.

VII Full effort on Tayopa, successful.

VIII First run in's with bandidos

IX Revised shipments of clandestine metal due to NP's ll map

X

Xi

XII

Chapter ??? Ackowledgements of help

###################

So far this is where I am, constantly revising..

Last edited:

Tugger

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard of or have any info on the lost Mission Santa Isabel on the Baja?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions