JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rams heads yes I have a picture of one. Witches are close to the hidden mine entrances and were meant to scare European prospectors and Treasure Hunters. I have a photo of a Buffalo's Head too.

The Witch or Warlock heads are also based as a carving on top of large mountains usually looking upward towards a mining area. I've found them to Morph into other shapes like what I call the "Popeye" or distorted face. The Wizards camp site will always have his Shield standing nearby as he was a Templar Knight before he morphed into a wizard. I've seen the shadow knights with shield standing as a Walker pointing a direction out for travel. Usually a Knight morphed with the head of a bird representing the direction change and the Templar Knight on horseback. It can get complicated.
Is this one of the morphs?
f7d3472177b4a8f6de4ead840152e3f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have 2 buttons exactly like that i found while digging

Scorch

Nov 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Real,

- For some people it's about the destination. For some people it's the journey. For some it is the internal and/or external education and process. From your outline It appears to me that your story is about all of these. I think it will be a great read!

- If I could be so presumptuous as to make a suggestion: you should collaborate with a writer who has already published, who has similar interests, Oro would be a good one! Do you have a publisher lined up yet?

- I apologize in advance for getting in your 'business' - or your's either Oro ! - and I sincerely do not want to complicate anything, But after reading your working outline I am now becoming anxious to read the story! :icon_thumright:

( On a different subject, Is anyone watching the History channel 'Oak Island' series beginning next week? )

Scorch

Last edited:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias SCORCH, for your recommendations, they are excellent and "NO' I do not have a publisher yet Oro has his hands full - The coward -- and I am in the trap of constantly revising it as it develops.

:coffee2::coffee2:.

So, it is all written? Because, as i understand the concept of "revising", that means that you are changing an existing product......

:coffee2::coffee2::laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

JB

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1/2 true short finger, Sometime in revising you have to go back to the beginning which can change the following sequences, in effect rewriting over again. -------need coffee :coffee2::coffee2:

So it's 1/2 written? That is better than I had hoped for. I'll provide all the coffee I can, when i can. Anything to get it before the end of my life, which will most likely be before yours....

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

JB

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard of or have any info on the lost Mission Santa Isabel on the Baja?

What do you want to know about it?

Mike

sailaway

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"On July 2, 1681, an hispanisized Indian named Xavier reported to the Alcalde Mayor Lazaro Verdugo that Indians were gathering at Chinapa just south of the Bacanuche Valley. The Pimas Altos and Opatas were plotting to join with the Apache to overthrow the Spaniards. Verdugo dispatched Captain Pedro de Peralta from Nacosari with ten men to arrest the governor, alcaldes and topile of Cuquiarachi. Leaving San Juan Bautista himself at eight o'clock in the evening, he made a forced march to Chinapa where the ringleaders were taken from their jacals at four the next morning. Peralta failed in his mission because the Indians eluded capture. On August 6, 1681, several leaders were executed despite the pleas of the missionaries. All the weapons at Bacadeguachi were burned and the Alcalde Mayor prohibited the use of the bow and arrow for one year.
Then it happened; not exactly what the Sonorans anticipated, but it was the beginning of constant warfare. The quiet, isolated Franciscan mission of Nuestra Senora de Soledad near Carretas was attacked by Sumas and Janos. Fray Manuel Beltran, OFM, and Captain Antonio de Albizu together with a mestizo servant were killed. Six women and two or three boys were taken prisoner. The raid occurred in the dark morning hours of May 6, 1684.
News of the attack traveled slowly because Captain Francisco Ramirez de Salazar, the Alcalde Mayor of Casas Grandes, did not hear of it until May 11. In the meanwhile the Sumas and Janos attacked Carretas May 9 and Fray Antonio de Aguilar fled to the Jesuit mission at Baserac seeking help from Father Juan Antonio Estrella. Word of the destruction was sent on to Francisco Cuervo at San Juan on May 13. Panic seized the Sonoran frontier. Cuervo issued the call to arms throughout the.Province. " The United States Army | Fort Huachuca, AZ
I find this interesting that the records show that the Spanish were in Casa Grande at that time and also shows that Peralta was there.

Last edited:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Mike I linked a couple different stories that started with Tumacacori and ended up at Lukeville, Arizona. There was a mission there and it fit the story of one of Frank Dobie's story's. Mission, Upper Chapel, and the Indians killing the priests at the upper chapel and the ones still at the Mission running away. But it was "found" and cleaned out in 1910.

Pilotschoice

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2012
Dallas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Mike,

Jesuit Treasures are real in my opinion.

I accidently found Tayopa. It is yet to be verified, but Mexican gort has been notified and top Mexican Archeologists and Anthropologsts have informally agreed to its discovery. The church is an 1600 style European domed Roof with Vatican type statutes of saints carved from Mountian boulders in reverence to the Church and the object of the church, the LOrd Jesus.

The Circle of Mines spoken about by Tim Haydock has been identified close to the Church site and it fits all historical data for its location and identity.

We are in communication with a history channel tv crew and hope to soon go to the site and produce a high quality documentary of the site...

Pilotschoice (Nate)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. Nathem, :laughing7: If you have convinced the officiales of that, then you can safely post the "details" in here, go to it,

Where and in what state is the church in, both physically and location., :dontknow:> Pictures ??

You have, of course, filed upon it, under what expediente no ?

Coffee pot is always on :coffee2::coffee2:incidentally, how is it that the church domed roof is still intact ?

P.S., just what makes you confident that you have Tayopa ???

Incidentally here are the distances of the mines from The capilla de Tayopa.

View attachment distance of the mines from Tayopa itself.jpg

I can see rhat we are going to have a hot time in Chihuahua in here! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Mike,

I accidently found Tayopa. It is yet to be verified, but Mexican gort has been notified and top Mexican Archeologists and Anthropologsts have informally agreed to its discovery. The church is an 1600 style European domed Roof with Vatican type statutes of saints carved from Mountian boulders in reverence to the Church and the object of the church, the LOrd Jesus.

The Circle of Mines spoken about by Tim Haydock has been identified close to the Church site and it fits all historical data for its location and identity.

We are in communication with a history channel tv crew and hope to soon go to the site and produce a high quality documentary of the site...

Pilotschoice (Nate)
Amigo:coffee2::director:How and Why would you claim to have found something that was not lost? are you just fishing for Info, Why don't you have a conversation with Don Jose,the tropical tramp, Why don't you show proof of your claims and pictures, Maybe you were just dreaming about finding it after reading all about it on the Tayopa thread,for some people that could happen, any way, I think there will be more response on this than just mine, by the way you haven't been drinking sock :coffee2:have you.?:hello:NP:cat:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah Mike,

Pilotschoice (Nate)

[Yet to be verified][Informally agreed to]

Confirmation pending a supposition(?)...yet being promoted to T.V. already.
Yeah ,a-right.

Good accidental find!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , he was chasing butterflies when happened .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread