jewelry TV

Murph

Jul 19, 2004
sarasota
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT
Any one ever see this channel and get the old "to good to be true" feeling on most everything they offer.

At any rate when attempting to determine value on a ring I did find there site somewhat helpful. My first beach find with my new/used sovereign can be seen here and speaking of hard to beleive it was literally the first beach signal I dug with the new detector.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,110245.0.html

Looks a lot like a few rings at JTV site. Valued at about 30 bucks.

Last night I saw this channel offering a 500 kt assorted loose gem package. The sales lady would cherry pick through them and hold up a stone here and there and make claims to there value that would be far exceed the 750 price tag on the assortment. I just find this incredibly hard to believe. Especially when it comes to jewelry salesmen.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Murph said:
Any one ever see this channel and get the old "to good to be true" feeling on most everything they offer.

At any rate when attempting to determine value on a ring I did find there site somewhat helpful. My first beach find with my new/used sovereign can be seen here and speaking of hard to beleive it was literally the first beach signal I dug with the new detector.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,110245.0.html

Looks a lot like a few rings at JTV site. Valued at about 30 bucks.

Last night I saw this channel offering a 500 kt assorted loose gem package. The sales lady would cherry pick through them and hold up a stone here and there and make claims to there value that would be far exceed the 750 price tag on the assortment. I just find this incredibly hard to believe. Especially when it comes to jewelry salesmen.

All jewelers should wear an eye patch...much the same as car salesmen... ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread