Join the club!

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I woke up this morning with a twenty dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket. Didn’t know what to do or how to put it out. So I became a charter member on t-net for just a paltry twenty dollar bill. And since I joined just moments ago the change has been dramatic. I feel younger and more energetic. My wife says I look more handsome. Im sure when I go out today strangers will smile at me and nod their heads in approval. What an incredible day this has become.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurenet_congrats.jpg

Thanks Escape for supporting T-Net!

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.

Welcome to the charter member club, I rarely go in the the political form, that's not what I am here for. Make sure you enter in the monthly drawing and enjoy knowing that you can sell here now.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other

That is one of the reasons I decided against the charter membership. There are other great parts of the charter membership though, I would just ignore that section. I am scared to know what is in that subforum lol!

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
That is one of the reasons I decided against the charter membership. There are other great parts of the charter membership though, I would just ignore that section. I am scared to know what is in that subforum lol!

Thats what I plan to do,. Just avoided it. Never intended to go in. I think it traumatized me. But i'm over it now. Your response and loco-diggers helped to smooth my return.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome! I'll send you the Charter Member's Bathroom cleaning schedule. The mop and brushes are in the closet with the cleaning supplies. Get in touch with the moderator and give him your jacket and hat size for your Smoking Jacket and Fedora. :skullflag:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up this morning with a twenty dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket. Didn’t know what to do or how to put it out. So I became a charter member on t-net for just a paltry twenty dollar bill. And since I joined just moments ago the change has been dramatic. I feel younger and more energetic. My wife says I look more handsome. Im sure when I go out today strangers will smile at me and nod their heads in approval. What an incredible day this has become.

It certainly is reflected in your avatar.

Chub

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

According to your avatar I believe this is an appropriate time to be using your motto...." what, me worry?"

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions