DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: joining the 250 "pack" ordered my "christmas" present from the wife yesterday

I was just wondering if you had a chance to try your 250 yet. Have a good one

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: joining the 250 "pack" ordered my "christmas" present from the wife yesterday

yes indeed --- nice lil change killer -- loves coins --- provided the id is not a false alarm in the first place --its coin id is very on target --- pennies ring up as pennies -- dimes as dimes and quarters as quarters--- haven't hit old silver coins or gold yet but just a matter of time / place -- hit a penny a good 6 - 8 in down yesterday (the full length of gator digger down) --- plus found a couple old style beaver tail pull tab rings at about 6 in -- so its running nice on my custom setting mode -- just gotta get the coil over a gold ring rather than a "pull ring" thats all --- Ivan

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

The ACE has become a legend...... It has proven the test of time ;D

zzzzzz2.jpg

helix-2000

Nov 28, 2007
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3; Minelab Excal 2; DFX 300

Ordered my Ace 250 today and should have sometime next week. Sure hope the temp warms up a bit. LOL.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: joining the 250 "pack" ordered my "christmas" present from the wife yesterd

helix-2000 said:
Ordered my Ace 250 today and should have sometime next week. Sure hope the temp warms up a bit. LOL.
Welcome to TNet and good luck with the Ace 250...I think you will love it. I broke down and bought the sniper coil for mine and that thing can pick a coin out of the trash...I does love coins....HH and hope it is warm enough for you to get out and hunt...btw...you will be surprised how long batteries will last..kinda like the ever ready bunny..

Steve_UK

Dec 5, 2007
Midlands
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250

I bought my very first MD yesterday, and after a protracted 3 hours in the store trying every machine they had, decided on the 250. In my humble and inexperienced view, it seemed to boast more features, and be equally as well made as some detectors costing twice as much.

It's a filthy, wet, windy, cold December morning here in Central UK, but that's not going to stop me getting out there and learning how to get the best out of it.

As a total newbie, I guess that I'd struggle at the moment to find a frying pan in a suitcase, but I guess perseverance pays! ;D

Any tips, tricks, and advice on the 250 would be most gratefully appreciated!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions