Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 4 earrings bobby pins, kids ring and a quartz watch without the crystal and I kind of suspect it was lost when I was attempting to scoop it out of the water ??? I've only got three earrings showing cause the fourth (big hoop earring) was returned to the owner who showed up about 10 minutes after I found it and was out in the area where I was when I found it and asked her what she was looking for. The watch was ticking when I took the pic but the battery ran down already from a quick charge I gave it with a 9 volt. One thing nice about fresh water if a watch gets wet and is not in it too long you can blow it out with an air compressor and let it dry and usually a recently lost watch can be revived, maybe I'll find another watch with the same crystal :laughing7:

june27.1.jpg
june27.2.jpg

Upvote 1

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds Larry, Ive yet to find a watch that still runs from the water or turf

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice watch and nice of you to give her the ear ring back, I am sure she was happy... Good Hunting.

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Japan Movement Greg, most intermediate watches are a Japan movement, the real super cheap ones are usually China :BangHead:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Giant056 said:
Japan Movement Greg, most intermediate watches are a Japan movement, the real super cheap ones are usually China :BangHead:

That figures LOL

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In my beaches also appear many hundreds bobby pins ... nice watch:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds Larry, Ive yet to find a watch that still runs from the water or turf

Dale you might remember seeing me post this one, I found this in a football field in 2009 and I'm still wearing it today, it didn't have a band on it when I found it so I put a band on it and am on my third battery since I found it but it still keeps fantastic time.

bulova.jpg

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds.

Lbcwanabe

Jun 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds. Just spent my 2 weeks vacation mding around the grand haven area. Hit the beach as well as some parks. Good finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread