Junk

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I couldn't stand it any longer. I had knee surgery 9 days ago and went to the store this morning, passing a vacant lot I'd gotten permission to MD. It had been graded and was just sitting there saying, "Search me, search me".

I wrapped my knee up put on a knee brace and headed out in the 85 degree and 70% humidity with my trusty detector. Well, 45 minutes was all the ol' knee could stand and besides, I was soaking wet with sweat. Here's what my efforts produced.....a neat bottle, junk, and an oval thingy (in front of the bottle) that needs cleaning up before I'll know what it is, or might be.

Attachments

• Finds 063007 - Church of Christ.JPG
    Finds 063007 - Church of Christ.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
I personally think you got some neat finds. Just think the next time you go you may hit the jackpot!

Best of Lick!
Beerbarrel

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
woohooo nails! :D :D I found lots of those yesterday too! lol Actually I think that bottle is cool lookin! Hope you didn't overdo the knee thing though! go rest for a bit and get it elevated just in case! :D

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
I know it's hard to sit around when there is treasure to be found, but you need to take it easy. Don't worry, we will take care of the treasure for you. ;D Seriously, don't screw your knee up just to find a few coins...let it heal.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey wes i guess you really kneeded to go out mding ;D AA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread