Just an idea

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking with all the problems that we have dumping halves. Would it be worth it opening a business account? Do you need to prove you are a business? And what would they charge to allow you have the ability to dump?

I know it goes against all convention but if you are a large searcher would it benefit you to do that?

Just an idea

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also thinking of all the time and gas we use to go to so many different banks it could be more cost effective

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To open a business account with a bank, you will be required to provide them with a Tax ID number. Since you would need the TaxID, you would also have to file taxes for that tax ID, just like you do with your SSN.

Additionally, you would likely have to file state taxes as well.

Whether you pay taxes or not, I seem to remember something about a company has to show a profit after three years or the business lic, could be revoked.

There are additionally things you may have to pay, such as insurance (in the event someone was injured on your business property).

Not sure it would be worth it for you, simply to dump coins.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To open a business account with a bank, you will be required to provide them with a Tax ID number. Since you would need the TaxID, you would also have to file taxes for that tax ID, just like you do with your SSN.

Additionally, you would likely have to file state taxes as well.

Whether you pay taxes or not, I seem to remember something about a company has to show a profit after three years or the business lic, could be revoked.

There are additionally things you may have to pay, such as insurance (in the event someone was injured on your business property).

Not sure it would be worth it for you, simply to dump coins.

Not to mention you get fees usually without a $10k standing balance.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sheepdog_tx said:
Not to mention you get fees usually without a $10k standing balance.

Finding dump banks is easy. Finding dump banks that will exchange coin for cash on the spot , not so easy. Finding a bank that will exchange large amounts of coin for cash on the spot really not so easy...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread