Just got back from this years gold show in Puyallup.....

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lot's of toys to look at, demonstrations of equipment and friendly people to meet, I even got a small vial with a little gold in it just for being one of the 1st 100 to go in.
Met Mike Pung, inventor of the gold cube and chatted a bit about beach sand, watched a lot of people panning at the trough and getting a little yellow, bought some more supplies to lose again this year and generally had a good time.

It's going on today 3/18 and tomorrow 3/19. Tickets are $10. at the door. Go if you can, it's a guaranteed good time for miners.

OP
OP
mike(swWash)

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I remember looking at those pans, very interesting but the price scared me away from buying and trying one.
Not surprised I didn't see you, I seldom make eye contact with the sellers.....just the products. Except for the guy selling a miracle tape or patch or whatever it was called ???
Soft, stretchy, stands up to 70psi per layer and only sticks to itself. Really cool stuff but $20 for a 10' roll made me walk away. I guess my hoses don't leak that bad....He wrapped a small piece around my finger and I damn near had to amputate to get it off 8-)
Found it in my pocket a week later after a washing and drying.....it still worked.

Last edited:

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Mike I only take the Gold Claw prospecting. I still have classifiers and a couple sluices but I don't even pack a shovel any more. Just grab the Gold Claw and go find my spot to dredge.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread