Just moved back to Goldsboro, any other hunters in town on here?

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just moved back to Goldsboro from Wilson. Just wondering who else from Goldsboro dwells on Tnet, perhaps we could hunt together some day, or just communicate about this great hobby. I have detected in and around Goldsboro since about 1989 when I was stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB, so I am quite familiar with the area. I have also done some privy digging in town....a blast if I might add. Bryan

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
im not from goldsboro but me and three buddies have done some hunting up there and plan on doing some more. maybe we could get together sometime..HH

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Muddy, I'm near Princeton. I would love to hunt the Goldsboro area as it was a hubbub of CW activity. All of my sites are planted in crops right now but we can hunt here this Winter if you like. Shoot me a pm if you want to get together.
Mike

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dragon6banger said:
im not from goldsboro but me and three buddies have done some hunting up there and plan on doing some more. maybe we could get together sometime..HH

That would be great. I don't have much time to detect, but perhaps we could firm up a time and place sometime. Where are you from?

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
I'm from winterville, that would be good to get together and go some where or find some places to go what are you more into coins, relics, civil war or just getting out of the house? the last time we were up that way we rode around bentonville looking for somewhere we might could get permission to hunt but not knowing anyone its a hard thing to ask of land owners. i have a weird work schedule some times i can go in the middle of the week we would just have to get together on a day and time.

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dragon6banger said:
I'm from winterville, that would be good to get together and go some where or find some places to go what are you more into coins, relics, civil war or just getting out of the house? the last time we were up that way we rode around bentonville looking for somewhere we might could get permission to hunt but not knowing anyone its a hard thing to ask of land owners. i have a weird work schedule some times i can go in the middle of the week we would just have to get together on a day and time.

I specialized in hunting old homes years ago which is still where my heart is at, but now I am usually scoping out places that they are digging at in the downtown area or fields. I love the old coins more than anything, but CW stuff is always thrilling. I have also done some privy digging for bottles which is a blast. Bryan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread